• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

726 users

+6 votes
asked in General by Unit Manager (32.9k points)
81% Accept Rate

waitingggggggggggggg

thnx for sticking it at the top @mods

Charlie Bhai! Ola, had sent you a message on Whatsapp days ago. You offline there or changed the number?

Ankit..hey bro..asal mein Naya Phone kharida , toh usme purana wala sim nahin fit hora , toh Docomo ka office Jana padega, Jo mere Ghar se 15 km dur hai ... toh sim size ko modify karke mein purana number start karoonga khuda ki taufeeq milne ke baad jisse meri Nawabzaadgi kam hogi.
Pming u my new no. ...and also fcuk me ..22 days ago I was to review this Baadshah bhai's Post..zehen se nikal gaya

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

It was very good bro, the slight pause in between the dialogues and the expressions were on point, its not exactly an easy scene to enact, and you did quite well. Are you into drama and acting only as a hobby or do you want to pursue it further? You definitely have potential.

answered by Producer (111k points)
selected by

Bhai dekhte dekhte aapki act pasand aane lagi hai mujhe. It's different and subtle. Sorry about the previous answer and comments.

haha....''dekhte dekhte'' .....kitni baar dekhay ga bhai....main to khud nhn dekh skta woh video dobara, seriously

+1

Jaha rit shuru huwa wahi se chal chalta huwa ek nayi rit ke khojmein koi kisiko bhadakne na do .. You are a great human being and as Shakespeare said, we all act

bhai mjhe first line ki smjh nhn.....thanks for the second one....cheers

+2 votes

I will give you genuine and unbiased review.
That was very bad, expressions were totally out of sync with dialogue. It is easier to get intimidated by that scene and the reason is it was written and performed beyond excellence. Now the problem is you just performed the scene and you never put yourself into a depressed and anxious men's shoes. If you can't feel it, you can't perform it.
It was funny actually, the way you performed it.
If you want to perform this scene, then try not to sleep for at least 2 days. But better advise from me to you would be not to perform this scene again.

answered by Casting Director (19.9k points)

hahaha.......2din nhn soyoon ga.....advice taken

+1 vote

I would leave watching movies if expressions were as flat as yours. I appreciate your guts. Nothing is good, nothing at all.

Baadshah bhai, acting ki dukan aapka nahin hai.

Have you ever watched a movie "The Room"?, The protagonist acted better than what you are doing here...

Apologies, but it's something that didn't have to come to internet. Hopefully, you will do it better or at least act next time...

answered by Location Scout (3.6k points)

Thanks for the feedback

+1 vote

Damn it.. I saw your this post and tried to log in but couldn't remember the password so reset it and then watched your video and I did enjoy it. Can't remember the scene from the film completely but, your version is good too. Especially, I still wonder how to keep remember all these long dialogues. Keep doing it. And, btw, mark this my return. I am back. :p

answered by Assistant Director (51.1k points)

Great to have you back buddy & the whole forum. Miss your weekly reviews of movies.

Thanks yara....my lappy is not working for some days so didn't open this forum...was trying to answer as much as i can.....i want this forum to be alive again n u man can do it....go Ankit go

+1

Welcome. Well, I am here to stay now. Finally, made the series post after a long interval.

0 votes

Please stop.... this is now getting out of hands ....
Waste your time with something else.
Like you can watch ceiling fan do its thing for hours .... that'll be better than this

answered by Star (149k points)

hahaha.....tu wahin ka wahin hai.....wohi sarray hoe answers...teri zindagi mein bhi taraqi sy jang hai

Related questions

+5 votes
4 answers 47 views
47 views asked Jul 24, 2014 in Opinion by Raja Assistant Director (49k points)
+4 votes
4 answers 129 views