Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,980 questions

251,443 answers

307,751 comments

396 users

Secret Superstar becomes the highest overseas grosser of 2017 Bollywood movie...

+4 votes
As of now it is comfortably crossed 20m$ & now is ahead of TZH Overseas figure...
Even in worldwide collection it's beat the bigger films like Tubelight, Jolly LLB2 ,TEPK & will beat Raees WW figure on Sunday while Golmaal 4 on either Monday or Tuesday..
asked Jan 20 in Box Office Related by deepak_bishty Director (131,558 points)
100% Accept Rate

Now boi will come up with something funny....... Deepak bhai are u ready?.

Yes always ready..

They are confused, whether to credit Aamir or the movie. Acc to them movie was completely rejected, and now they are in a dilemma.

7 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

I hope it crosses WW figures Of TZH

answered Jan 20 by Rancho Production Accountant (29,704 points)
selected Jan 22 by deepak_bishty
+5 votes

SS victory is like Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Race

Got into the top gear at the end of the race

answered Jan 20 by bollyranga Production Designer (13,046 points)
edited Jan 20 by bollyranga
+3 votes

Surreal for a small movie like SS.......

answered Jan 20 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (76,998 points)
+2 votes

Now Aamir fans can lay claim to the fact that Aamir Khan is a global star. The real one. Not the 3.6B kind.

No one can deny that. He has proven that. I may troll him some times but this man is something else. Utmost respect for the legend

answered Jan 20 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (11,138 points)

That 3.6 billion fans stuff is stupidity, only morons would say about 3.6 billion fans

It's just a statement moulded into something else by fans for boasting and increased by haters as method of trolling..!!

Apne ko kya hai.. apne ko toh bass troll karna hai... im thankful that no such article was written for salman or was it

Rough figure, 3.6 billion was reach I guess, people who know you or heard about you, but that does not means fans, even in India, how many know someone, how many are fans..!!

Don't know where did that fan stuff came from..??

You are sucking the fun out of it.. if we dwell on the topic anymore, i might not use it again so please let me keep my "golden troll"

And as for fans... take the footfalls of Fan, Tubelight and Secret Superstar. You will get the idea who has how many "fans"... baki toh content pe aate hain.. hum jaise pankhe humare star ke liye jate hain

+1 vote

So Sallu's 5th clean sweep is gone...

Now SRK and Aamir have 5 clean sweeps, Sallu has 4.

answered Jan 20 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,078 points)

Well in that case tzh still 5th clean sweep as ss released in 2018 in china... isnt?..

If that is the case then Dangal is Highest overseas grosser of 2017.

Kuch bhi tod marod ke logic lagao ... 2017 highest overseas grosser belongs to Aamir.

@playboy... Don't take it otherwise but if Secret Superstar will count in 2018 then Dangal China /Hongkong / Turkey / Taiwan business was in 2017..

Deepak wil agree on it dangal belong to 2017 ..

+1 vote

answered Jan 20 by -OmKara- Production Designer (15,839 points)

Hahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
Mirror Dekh ke answer post Kiya tha Kya..

Mirror Dekh ke answer post Kardiya

0 votes

I dnt think it will consider as highest grosser of 2017 overseas bcoz ss released in 2018 in china...

answered Jan 20 by playboy Unit Manager (30,830 points)