• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

731 users

+1 vote

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/yrf/status/1044463611668811777
asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

This is good. Aamir looks good here unlike that poster which came yesterday. The movie will be a shallow effort like dhoom3....that I am convinced of but the huge hype will take it to a mammoth total.

answered by Producer (111k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Until now I thought only Zero was using to VFX to change its lead actors height. Well clearly not as ToH has made Aamir as tall as Katrina and Amitabh

also, this fan made poster of Zero is better than the official ToH poster (:large)

answered by Unit Manager (38k points)
+2 votes

It seems Katrina will start dancing to chikni chameli any moment. Iam going to skip this film it it turns out to be an unoriginal, superficial and crowd pleasing product.

answered by Director (122k points)

grandie.. Tawaifon ko kothay mein hi rehne dena chahiye.. Jung mein inka kya karenge ? Opposition ko apne cleavage se distract ?

+1

hahahaha may be she's there on the ship for making soldiers feel good .... including fatima sana sheikh.

Katrina ko main poster se hata dete to YRF ki agli movies mein kaam karti ?

Katrina se problem nahin hai ..magr woh yehaan bra pehen ke kya Kar rahi hai? Jung ke beech mein Item song ?

+1 vote

This movie can challenge Bahubali 2 lifetime total even with above average content as opening and weekend record are for sure to be record breaking.

answered by Production Accountant (20.7k points)
0 votes

mehyup....good enough... this was never supposed to be a great film.... its not looking like a great film.... its hype will take care of its every mediocrity
with everything they have released so far...... every big expectations had before .... are diminishing.
trailer wont surprise as well.... but i hope im wrong.

answered by Star (149k points)

It could be as trash as dhoom3 was. Same director.

yeah .... this is looks more like possibility .... all this thing look like a huge mess. it is going to be huuuuuuggggly over the top movie.... things are going to be done ... in the movie just for the sake of it.... jsst for the sake of convenience .... just like dhoom 3 and tashan.... from victor. huge let down.... i thought this was going to take bollywood one step ahead...to compete with baahubali.

+1

I thought the same. But this is more like potc meets manoj kumars kranti

+1

in the near future it will become a cult classic.....
for hollywood..... as a spoof of POTC.

0 votes

Uh, what is this?? Looks like this was created by some punk binge watching POTC movies.

The only thing remaining is the Kraken, and if I might add, Aamir's pose itself is similar to when Captain Jack Sparrow said "Hello Beasty". Completed with the wood splinters flying here & there, & what is Katrina doing in this poster when Aamir said her role is just little, shouldn't Captain Edward Teague & Aamir's daughter turned close friend be here too??

answered by Mega Star (204k points)

that's an issue with the forum, the actual poster has Amitabh and Fatima too, but it's not properly uploaded here.

0 votes

After this mediocrity I am sure about skipping this ...

answered by Camera Operator (9.8k points)

Jiski fav movie mein every movie of Salman shaamil hai .. wo mediocrity ki baat kar rahe hai

Jo log Race 3 dekhte hain ... wo iss movie pe sirf poster dekh ke comment kar rahe hain

And this movie was supposed to be biggest in term of production even bigger than bahubaali..such a cartoonish poster of potc perfakestionist verson.

0 votes

And here we are!!!!! TOH!!!!!
Trailer tommorrow!!!!!

answered by Production Accountant (29.3k points)