Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,976 questions

247,063 answers

300,924 comments

396 users

Akshay Kumar reveals how Sanjay Leela Bhansali requested him to postpone Padman.

+1 vote
332 views asked Jan 19 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,614 points)
99% Accept Rate

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

It's a good thing that SLB has requested Akki to postpone his film. What's funny is how such idiots on Twitter say that Akki ran away and they used this whole Canadian stuff against him in their tweets. Akki is such a humble guy to avoid this clash because he knows the stakes are very high for Padmaavat. Not to mention, SLB has gone through so much with all these controversies surrounding this film. He has no other choice but to release as soon as possible to get the film out of the way.

I'm not a fan of SLB movies but I think he deserves a solo release. When I saw the press conference on YouTube, I felt it was done in a professional manner. Both SLB & Akki were straightforward about this whole situation when they talked about it.

answered Jan 19 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,274 points)
selected Jan 20 by suhas
+2 votes

Aki u dnt have other choice clash hota toh phirse 60cr club king ka tag wapas mil jata jo filhal srk ke paas hai... bhasali requestrd not bcoz of ur film clashing it but due to protest going on padvamati n plus clash wil be more worse in such case... that's y agar protest nai hota bhansali ghanta tumhe request karta... usne srk rohit combo with kajol n varun ko dhobi pachad diya tumhari padman konsi cheez hai....

answered Jan 19 by playboy Production Accountant (28,914 points)
edited Jan 19 by playboy
+1 vote

Lol Akki is become such a nautankibaaz in recent time , as soon as the supreme court lift the ban on Padmaavat Akki knows that Padman is going to lose by a big margin so why not create a fake scene...
Akki you also did the same with your close friend Hritik at the time of mohenjo daro but because that time the buzz was on his side but here Padmaavat is a big film & Akki knows that BJP party members boot licking is not going to help here...

answered Jan 20 by deepak_bishty Director (131,015 points)
0 votes

Nice of him to do so.

answered Jan 19 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,773 points)
0 votes

Akshay Kumar, the desdrohi against the ks and allies

answered Jan 19 by Imran Ronan Set Designer (2,318 points)
–3 votes

Oh, Akki, what have you done, agreed to the request of a madman, you had a chance to teach him a lesson, you blew it..!!

answered Jan 19 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,757 points)

Just because you didnt say those words, doesnt mean you did not use ban worthy words.

Killing a black buck, killing people sleeping on footpath. This is the thing you wanted to say.
I'm not a coward like you to mask my attacks in a vague manner.

I am what I show and I say what I support. Yeh ban ki dhamki kisi aur ko jaake de samjha...
Tune start kiya attacks. Mod hoga apne ghar pe... idhar tu bhi rules se abide kar

Rotdu kahi ka fatak se rang badalta hai girgit jaise

And about that attitude while you warned me. You will ban me from this page. You will do nothing more. You will just be a person who has option to ban users on here. That won't mean you have something on me. That won't mean I will cry because little thunder bird banned me. I will laugh at you because you think that is power. Banning users on a damn forum

I didnt think you had this privilege because you are not worthy of it. You engage in wars with fans. You never see a referee in a match because he has to judge others. That is not perfect analogy but you get the gist.

If everytime someone gets back at you hard while you were soft as a kitty, you should just not be a mod.

Suhas nw y u doing chaplusi of thunder ball y did u hide my abv comment.. looks like cry baby had complaint u on above comment. ... not surprised as expected quite.