• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+1 vote

asked in Opinion by Location Manager (7k points)
91% Accept Rate

Disappointed..

I understand the need for a smooth release of the film as it is his brother-in-law's debut. But why bend for an useless bunch when the mighty Khan himself didn't give a flying f*ck when crazy bunch protested during Jai Ho or even Tubelight. They meant nothing, they did nothing too for him.

Earlier it was SLB & Viacom18 now it's the Mr.Bollywood himself. If he can bend, I see the rest of the Bollywood literally crawling for every Hindutva terrorists demand. Great future ahead.

Well we can hope for the best in 2019 or else this will continue

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

what other are seeing

what im seeing

answered by Star (146k points)
selected by

@warina hussain......

itni shiddat se tumhein chaaahhnne ki khwahish ki hai ......
k har ullu k pathay nay tumharay hath main apni bansuri pakranay ki saazish ki hai.....

0 votes

Won't make a difference to the bo verdict. I don't like this guy who is playing the lead. Married Salman's sister only for the money and fame and to get movies due to the khan influence.

answered by Producer (103k points)