• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+3 votes

Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=137
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (246k points)
98% Accept Rate

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

When I first saw the trailer of the movie ,I was like Ohh No people are not going to accept this maybe laugh on it becoz in the trailer it looked like a movie which has been in delayed production.

But when I show this song

I knew this is a start of something special!
It was like this song's lyrics were a message to the entire film industry from The Man himself that you have underestimated me for too long now enough of it , now I will show you who I Am!

Yaha Bhi Hoga,
Waha BHI Hoga,
Ab To Sare Jahan mein Hoga

Mera Hi Jalwa......

answered by Set Decorator (1.3k points)
selected by

For me wanted is one of Salman's best Masala movies....I like it even better than dabangg. And that swag in the climax was clapworthy

To say it honestly I am not a fan of the film as a whole but parts of it and yeah that climax was full of Salman's charisma and swag!

0 votes

A rage when it was released. Remember watching the camrip with my brother and cousins and really enjoying it

answered by Unit Manager (34k points)

Camrip? I remember a proper web-rip that got leaked thanks to Dubai release & was available on Friday itself. I think I still have that copy. It was a really good print, no camrip.

It's a 9 year old thing man, can't remember clearly. Just remember that it was pretty low quality on a laptop. But a lot of fun.

0 votes

Wanted is a time pass movie with a low quality camera work and too many love songs which come out of nowhere and pull down the film which is already not too high in quality.

answered by Producer (119k points)
0 votes

It was the start of something amazing

answered by Production Accountant (22.5k points)
0 votes

Wanted really changed the things for Bhaijaan & after Dabangg he is being on top for almost 8 yrs .......

answered by Second Unit Director (80k points)
0 votes

I remember the havoc this movie created. Saw it in a single screen with zero expectations due to Salman's previous movies. But the movie made me believe in him again. Why can't we have a sequel to this in place of dabangg?

answered by Producer (103k points)

Related questions