Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,828 comments

396 users

Raees producer Ritesh Sidhwani teases about Raees Sequel as "Raees Returns" ! Check inside

+2 votes
rahul dholakia
@rahuldholakia
#Raees most ******* film of 2017. Now how does one react to this ? @ritesh_sid
9:38 AM · Jan 17, 2018

Ritesh Sidhwani
@ritesh_sid
·
37m
Replying to @rahuldholakia
Look at the brighter side the audience we have for the sequel #RaeesReturns

https://mobile.twitter.com/rahuldholakia/status/953471631124410368
related to an answer for: Raees And Kaabil Box Office Verdicts [BOI]
asked Jan 17 in Announcements by Maruf Sarker Producer (112,380 points)
92% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

just a joke I think.

answered Jan 17 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,252 points)
0 votes

Dont feel such a mediocre movie deserves a sequel too.

answered Jan 17 by Intense Director (128,012 points)

K3 is any day better than raaes. Way way way better. Ask a sensible person. Not an srk fan.
SRK deserves better. Than a shitty forced sequel to encash on his stardom. Raaes died in the movie so they will show his grown up son taking some revenge.....perfect recipe for disaster.

Who says anyone wants Raees sequel, I'm just saying that historically mediocre movies have got sequel too.

BTW one mediocre movie being better than another mediocre movie does not mean that that movie is not mediocre.

Mr thunderball y u did hide my answer here whts abusive in that answer.... teri jali toh hide kardega ka baap raj hai kya...

Abusive language isn't allowed, Don't believe me, then check rules at top, and also this is a warning for you, because the name you have used for SRK is infact abusive cause I don't need to remind you from where you took that name, so it's a warning..!!

0 votes

Do whatever u want but dnt have announce clash with any salman movie naitoh phir se behzathi ho jaegi srk fans ki ....

answered Jan 17 by playboy Unit Manager (30,832 points)
reshown Jan 18 by THUNDER BIRD

Related questions

+8 votes
9 answers 422 views
422 views asked Feb 12, 2016 in Announcements by Abdul Camera Operator (10,673 points)
+4 votes
2 answers 186 views