• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

+9 votes
Sorry about the downtime. I was a bit busy, and I missed the payment date which led to the server being cancelled and the entire data was wiped by the server provider.

The current backup that I restored is from January 2018. All posts between January, up until July 2018 cannot be recovered.

Thanks for understanding, and for the patience,

Zin

Bug fixes: Views counter error fixed
asked in Announcements by Assistant Director (47.8k points)
100% Accept Rate
+1

Zin, whenever I try commenting on the answers from the forum , it loads and loads and then tells it's a duplicate submission. Please check.

+1

You must have misclicked on add comment button twice.

@zin check pm........

11 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

answered by Mega Star (202k points)
selected by

Hey zin

Hello Soul.. sup?

@Zin now that you're active, kindly check pm.

im good.. hbu?

+4 votes

Haha the things this forum closing down has made me do. I actually went ahead and made a Twitter and Reddit ID because of the boredom. Anyway, glad to see it back. Wonder how all the previous users would get to know about it being back.

answered by Unit Manager (36k points)

Even I made a twitter account. Rofl.

haha useless and directionless twitter.. I hate it.

Twitter is decent but I don't really need it since the forum came back.

+1 vote

Feels damn good to be back. Now looking forward to some big movies

answered by Producer (106k points)
+1 vote

Damn u zin..Thats all I have to say.

answered by Director (120k points)

Sorry mate! xD

+1 vote

No problem, It's good to see u back.

answered by Location Manager (7.3k points)
+1 vote

What a comeback!!!!

answered by Second Unit Director (73.3k points)
+1 vote

I rarely login here, but used to visit regularly 7-8 times daily, it was source of all the Bollywood Hollywood news at one place. Really missed a lot.Searched alot on the net for any other link as was previously from ibodb but doesn't find any thing.

answered by Art Director (2.7k points)
edited by

so ??? then ???

+1 vote

No I didn’t understand and I don’t have the patience.

I was checking the forum every day like it was HR site of my company! And all that data lost

But maintaining this site is not all you have to do in your life so thanks!

answered by Location Manager (6.4k points)

xD

Sorry mate.

0 votes

?q=35&auto=format&w=1200

answered by Editor (80.4k points)
0 votes

hellloww twitter walo ...... jo jo expose hua hai usay bhe jo jo expose nahe hua usay bhe.

answered by Star (148k points)

Grand nova is back to hunt down some select people.

im a changed person now..... ab main baddon ki izzat karta hun aur chhoton se pyar karta hun.... aur apna tiffin sabke sath share karta hun.

Hahahahahahaha. No man. Wo tab pata chalega when some select fans come back on forum and start taunting Salman.

0 votes

Feeling awesome being back in this forum, I didn't what was happening in bollywood coz of the downtime.

answered by Location Manager (5.5k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
5 answers 227 views
227 views asked Jun 23, 2017 in Box Office Related by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22.5k points)
+3 votes
2 answers 193 views