Logging in Errors

Thanx to kohli again India on the verge of losing second test

+1 vote
India could have taken a first innings lead had rahane and bhuvneshwar was in the team
Rohit talented sharma showed his talent
asked Jan 16 in Sports Related by SSk Production Accountant (25,666 points)
80% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Any team with Parthiv as keeper will not win a test even ag Bd

answered Jan 17 by shah Executive Producer (60,190 points)
selected Feb 18 by SSk

Bhaisaab.. Bangladesh aajkal utni kamzor nahi Rahi.. Shayad Sri Lanka/westindies ko bhi harasakti hai aajkal.

Three dropped , that too Elgar,Amla and Plessis.He was the man behind India drawing Sydney test years ago by grassing 5 catches and India needing just 3 wickets.totally wasted Kumble's 12 wkts then

Shah Parthiv Patel is the smallest issue here. Captain Saab needs to realise he is not Sunny Deol. Akeel nahi jita denge India ko

0 votes

Taking Rohit Sharma instead of Ajinkya Rahane and replacing Bhubaneshwar Kumar with Ishant Sharma are AWFUL decisions.

Rohit's overseas test avg is below 20 runs and Ajinkya's avg is above 50 runs. Bhuvi took highest number of wickets and faced highest number of balls as batsman by any Indian player in the first test. Only Virat and Ravi Shastri know why the fcuk he's replaced by Ishant Sharma.

answered Jan 16 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (36,741 points)
edited Jan 16 by TIGER- the real king

This is the reason why he didn't wanted kumble as coach
Kumble won't let kohli dictate like this
Ravi shastri well i don't need to say anything

0 votes

Well it is not right to blame kohli for everything yes bhuvi decision was very bad but Rohit was selected because of his good form in recent time while Rahane was struggled against srilanka in home pitches & very low in confidence...
kohli scored a brilliant hundred in first inning but where was the contribution from other batsman..

answered Jan 17 by deepak_bishty Director (131,015 points)

Rohit scored against a weak lankan team on flat home pitches
Rahane is way better than rohit in overseas
Captain gets the blame dhoni went throught it and now its turn for kohli

No one denying about Rahane , ofcourse he is a better batsman compare to Rohit sharma...
But in cricket one thing which is matter the most is the confidence, Rohit play done very good knock in all forms of cricket while Rahane time was not good so for a captain a performing player always get preference..
Yes for bhuvi decision you simply can't justify it.

0 votes

Virat Kohli is a leader as a Batsman but I don't find leader as a Captain .He is over-aggresive which at times leads to arrogance .His decision making when it comes to Team selection is awful .If India gets whitewashed by SA in the Test series Kohli will face huge backlash and from what I have seen of Kohli He doesn't know to handle media when faced criticism. He should accept his mistakes instead of taking on his ego and justifying his Decisions .I wish he could have learnt some cricketing and decision making sense from Greatest Captain of India MS Dhoni .All those Dhoni Haters who blamed Dhoni for previous Overseas losses should now calm down

answered Jan 17 by puneetshukla Producer (101,551 points)

Same here bro. Dada tiger of Bengal

We got Dhoni too in Dada's captaincy ... p
Dada gave opportunity to all the talents like Sehwag, Yuvraaj, Zaheer, Pathan etc ..

Australia were much stronger in Dada's period than at the time Dhoni ..

Well Dhoni won Two ICC Trophies with young Team .Also ICC Champions Trophy 2013 Team was Dhoni's and there were no so called legends made by Ganguly such as Sehwag Zaheer Yuvraj Harbhajan.So Dhoni has proved himself as a better captain even without these legends .We also lost one WC due to legend made by Ganguly in Finals Yuvraj Singh ( he is my favourite player but just bringing him to tell Dhoni was great captain not because he had great players . Dhoni made Virat Rohit Dhawan Pujara Rahane Pandya Bhuvi Shami Ashwin Jadeja and so many players .Not every team does well with a good Team .Captain has a major role to play in reaping results from good team as well

0 votes

Today rohit talented sharma hits century.

answered Jan 17 by Ajay Casting Director (16,414 points)
0 votes

This time, for the first time I have to criticise Kohli. Dumb as hell to leave out rahane. What is he smoking? Does he think Rohit will slam runs at 4.00 rpo and set up a match? Kohli is over aggressive whereas test cricket is a game of attrition too. With rahane in the side I would have stayed hopeful on day 5 too. He needs to learn really fast or else his batting alone won’t help his captaincy.

answered Jan 17 by Intense Producer (117,415 points)
0 votes

Kohli, 52 hundreds

answered Jan 17 by Imran Ronan Set Designer (2,318 points)
–1 vote

I guess now you know why Kumble is not the coach of the team..!!

answered Jan 17 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,751 points)

This is the reason why kohli wanted ravi shastri as coach

If Kumble was coach, there would had been Zero chances of Rahane sitting out or Bhuvi, the point is Shastri is a yes man, he is there just for few pegs, Kumble wouldn't let Kohli do whatever he pleases, and hence he was removed.

Besides, Kumble could had done better work in giving tactical advise and preparing strategies, I don't see Shastri doing any of those.

If Kumble was coach, there would had been Zero chances of Rahane sitting out or Bhuvi, the point is Shastri is a yes man, he is there just for few pegs, Kumble wouldn't let Kohli do whatever he pleases, and hence he was removed

Besides, Kumble could had done better work in giving tactical advise and preparing strategies, I don't see Shastri doing any of those things

A coach in cricket is overrated. He doesn’t make selections nor should he be having that authority. It’s the captain who makes the call and he is answerable at the end of the day. Won’t defend vk. Pathetic to leave out your vice captain and your best bowler. What message is he sending out? There are going to be a lot of insecure faces in the dressing room

Related questions