• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

713 users

+4 votes
Tiger Zinda Hai added another 6.75 crore nett in its fourth weekend taking its 24 day total to over 325 crore nett. The film remained the highest collecting Hindi film in its fourth week as it showed huge growth again on Sunday.  

It remains the third highest grossing film for Salman Khan as the numbers have to be judged by GROSS due to tax change last year which has made a huge difference. It will go into second place by beating Sultan on Monday or Tuesday while Bajrangi Bhaijaan should be reached by the end of its run though that is not certain.

The box office figures for Tiger Zinda Hai till date are as follows.

Week One - 2,06,04,00,000
Second Week - 85,41,00,000
Third Week - 27,34,00,000
Friday - 1,50,00,000 apprx
Saturday - 2,15,00,000
Sunday - 3,10,00,000 apprx
Fourth Weekend - 6,75,00,000 apprx

GRAND TOTAL - 3,25,54,00,000 apprx

Tiger Zinda Hai is on the verge of crossing 100 crore nett in Mumbai with 99 crore nett in 24 days. It is the second film after Bahubali - The Conclusion to cross 10 crore nett in Bihar and should do around 12 crore nett in the circuit. Bahubali - The Conclusion had grossed 15 crore nett.
Source Link: http://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3585
asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (252k points)
100% Accept Rate

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Tzh has met with all expectations and anticipations for us and hope it crosses BB in Gross too.

answered by Assistant Director (49.5k points)
selected by
+1 vote

don't want to hear from anyone that this movie had "just" good WOM. It had great WOM.

answered by Unit Manager (37.9k points)

With great wom 400cr would have been achieved

Treatment was more or less on the lines of baby ,phantom.
Movie had decent to good wom.
Lower than Sultan forget bajrangi bhaijan.
Emotions wasn't strong enough.
& As ssk said with great wom 400 would have been done.

+1 vote

Yes i did want more but highest grossing action movie it is. And I will settle for it

Bass atbb ho jaye

answered by Location Manager (7.8k points)
–1 vote

Tiger zinda hai is already all time blockbuster according to my calculation. Yes i will wait for official conformation by BOI. At the end of its run dis. Share of tiger zinda hai is more then pk approx 170 cr and more.

answered by Camera Operator (8.9k points)

"The blockbuster film Tiger Zinda Hai has continued to dominate the box office despite three new releases"
http://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3579

Don't think ATBB is going to happen when gross will be almost same as 2.5 years old Bajrangi Bhaijaan.

Bro BOI blockbuster hi kahta hai atbb ko bhi in articals when he posted verdict just below the movie name then i am fully confidented that BOI given atbb verdict.

Sarkar saab... You had to go and ruin that for me dont you

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 150 views
+2 votes
3 answers 151 views
+3 votes
4 answers 216 views