Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,635 questions

245,816 answers

299,102 comments

396 users

Secret Superstar get a high 9.5 rating after limited paid preview release yesterday with a audience occupancy of over 70%...

+2 votes
Coming to business potential it is not clear as of now as competition is very strong with 3 new big release & two hold over release.

Secret Superstar also become first Indian film which is release under profit sharing ratio.

As of now due to delay allocation of shows , Secret Superstar is at 4th place with 7185 shows (the shows count will keep increased till the release date 19/01/2018) & pre Advance sales over 80k$...

For those who want to track live business updates.
http://piaofang.maoyan.com/movie/1208122?_v_=yes
asked Jan 13 in Movie Discussions by deepak_bishty Director (131,006 points)
100% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

When is it coming digitally
Or when will the bluray or dvd release coz i haven't watched the movie yet

answered Jan 13 by SSk Production Accountant (24,731 points)
selected Jan 22 by deepak_bishty
0 votes

As far as I know aamir is in a guest appearance. Whatever it does will be because of that dangal kid Dangal ne bohot kuch diya hai aamir ko

answered Jan 14 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (8,013 points)

That's why bhojpuri lovers crying these day why zaira was not cast as munni isi bahane kuch small stars bhi China release Dekh lete..

Bhojpuri Pk ne Aamir ka career revive kiya hai aur ye China lovers dusro ko Bhojpuri prove karne me lage huye hai...hahaha..

Tiger my comment was for that rotdhu Seinfeld..