Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,498 questions

249,267 answers

304,806 comments

396 users

Shah Rukh Khan to be felicitated with the Crystal Award at World Economic Forum

+1 vote
106 views asked Jan 11 in Awards/recognitions by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (206,424 points)
99% Accept Rate

Nothing improves the state of the society than talking truth to the tyranny.. So according to me prakash Raj should win this award .

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Another great achievement for SRK. This is why he is a true Global Icon!!!!

answered Jan 12 by Sanal Star (142,707 points)
selected Jan 22 by THUNDER BIRD
+1 vote

Improving the state of the world? His voice was shot down and severely criticized couple of years ago by our society, all he did was point a flaw but that doesn't make him unworthy of this award . What make him unworthy is that he didn't raise his voice again against the injustice, he said I don't need controversies.. if he has so much influence on the public , why don't he dare to talk truth and express is opinion AGAIN and to point out the evilness which is effecting the society?

answered Jan 11 by Charlie runkle™ Director (122,996 points)

Bhaisaab he is getting award because of his work towards women empowerment and he's founder of a non profit foundation which helps acid attack survivors and helps them in legal issues, vocal training, re-establishment & livelihood help

Along with that he has worked towards openings of more socialized children ward in hospitals

This is not political debate award, it's about humanity and work towards society..!!

So I guess he is worthy..!!

Related questions

+14 votes
7 answers 486 views
+2 votes
5 answers 217 views