Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,115 questions

240,042 answers

290,411 comments

390 users

You Asked It - What Are Footfalls Of Tiger Zinda Hai

+3 votes
Q. I would like to bring you notice to this hit count which i saw when browsing tour website after a long time. It has Akshay Kumar on top which just cannot be right. This has to be done one the ratio of hits against films which will have Aamir Khan on top and not number of Hits when anyone can be on top.
A. Qureshi
A. The first point is that this is from 1994 onward and the database is not complete. Secondly ratios will never give a correct picture as that will not have Aamir Khan on top but Varun Dhawan on top. There is enough understanding of the how the industry works here to know that 25 plus HITS in a career is a sign of a very big star. You can do 300 films and still those 25 genuine HITS is a huge task unless the audience is with you. The ratio system will always work in favour for people doing less work, the ratios of actors working in five and ten years time will be much higher than the superstars of today as films will only be done for professional reasons and they will do fewer films but this will not mean that they are bigger stars than the likes of Akshay Kumar or Salman Khan or even Ajay Devgn. The database will be complete over the next 12-18 months and we will be very surprised if more than 5-6 actors have more than 25 hit films in a career and these will 5-6 will probably be the biggest stars in the 100 odd years of the Hindi film industry. Though this does not mean that some stars with less than 25 hits were not big stars.
Q. What will be the final footfalls of Tiger Zinda Hai and can they challenge Bajrangi Bhaijaan?
Jiten Shah
A. They will be less than Bajrangi Bhaijaan and finish around the 3 crore mark give or take 5 lakhs.
Q. It is being reported that Padman had already booked 4000 screens before this Padmavati clash. Is this true?
M. Chahal
A. The Padman makers are not mad why would they book that many screens. Nobody can book 4000 screens three weeks before release. The screen count will be known in the week of release and Padman will take around 2000-2500 screens which is how much it should have.
Q. You have said that 2.0 is the biggest budget film ever made in India but how much is the budget?
Vijay Tyagi
A. 300-325 crore inclusive of everything.
Source Link: http://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3574
asked 5 days ago in General by SSk Production Accountant (21,385 points)
91% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+1 vote

In one artical BOI says ATP of tzh is less then dangal and after that footfalls is only 3 cr.

If we assume 420 cr gross then 140 rs. Atp of tzh. And dangal is just 133.86 rs.

Mere hisab se abhi wait karna chahiye fooyfalls ke liye. Shayad abhi jaldi hai kuch bhi kahna.

answered 5 days ago by Ajay Location Manager (6,020 points)
+1 vote

In any criteria, Salman Khan is in top two or three in the 100 years of BOLLYWOOD with his 29( and counting) hits or 20 superhits or above hits or even in ratio.Proud to be a Bhai fan

answered 5 days ago by shah Assistant Director (47,033 points)
0 votes

Waah RATIO dekhkr AAMIR ko TOP prr krr de hahaha Hadd hai Iss trah to BEST ACTOR AWARD winner VARUN sir sbse upar honge...25+ Hits mtlb BIGGEST stars MEANS..
1930s - 1940s Decade me ASHOK KUMAR.
1950s 1960s me DILIP,.
1970s me AMITABH DHARMENDRA
1980s me JEETENDRA.
1990s ke baad SRK SALMAN AKKI
Total 8 actors.. Thoda sa SHAMMI, RISHI, RAJESH KHANNA, AJAY DEVGAN Prr doubt hai.

answered 5 days ago by Vivek Rai Set Decorator (1,470 points)
0 votes

Dharmendra
Amitabh
Salman khan
Shahrukh
Akshay
Dilip Kumar
Ajay Devgan
But Aamir khan is a jewel

answered 5 days ago by Imran Ronan Set Decorator (1,531 points)
0 votes

1st of all these 5-6 Superstars who will have 25+ Hit in BOI data update are
Dilip Kumar
Dharmindra
Amitabh
Salman khan
Srk
Akki
And ajay most brobably
2nd thing Tzh will do 335-338cr final lifetime and gross will be 425-428cr and if we take flat ATP which will be 131.57 or u can assume 132 max which it will be then footfalls of TZH are 3.2+cr easily
3rd thing BOI gave 3cr footfalls estimation just for 3 weeks not for the lifetime

answered 3 days ago by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22,224 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
8 answers 362 views
+5 votes
5 answers 315 views
315 views asked Dec 31, 2017 in Box Office Related by Ajay Location Manager (6,020 points)