Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,153 questions

243,900 answers

396 users

Films in 100 crore club without the help of any holiday

+3 votes
Yeh Jawani Hain Deewani
Tanu Weds Manu Returns
Rowdy Rathore
Ram Leela
Houseful 2
Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Houseful 3
2 States
Bol Bachchan
Source Link: Boxoffice India.
asked Jan 11 in Box Office Related by shah Assistant Director (56,164 points)
99% Accept Rate

Jai ho ....also

Sunday on 26 January....

Then add Don 2...25th and 31st on Sunday

5 Answers

+2 votes
Best answer

Ready is the only khan movie from the lot and 1 of only 3 blockbusters in the non holiday period in the list

answered Jan 11 by Seinfeld Location Manager (7,089 points)
selected Jan 11 by shah
+3 votes

Salman 2 movies....

Ready and jai ho ....
No festival holiday

Real megastar...

answered Jan 11 by power Assistant Director (44,447 points)
0 votes

Rowdy Rathore
Yjhd and TWMR achieved the unachievable

answered Jan 11 by Imran Ronan Set Designer (2,310 points)
–2 votes

I don't consider READY as a BLOCKBUSTER... Budget 60cr me 120cr Nett prr BLOCKBUSTER mil gya aise to 2000s ke phle movie ATBB ho jygi.

answered Jan 11 by Vivek Rai Art Director (2,506 points)

Bhai "" BLOCKBUSTER "" mtlb VOLUME OF PEOPLE WATCHED MOVIE IN THEATER.... blockbuster word to 1975 me AAYA wo Hollywood kii movie shark wali JAWS...
YE mjhe nhi pata kii READY kyu blockbuster hai...
FILM INFORMATION BODYGUARD ko SUPER HIT aur Ready Ko bas HIT diya tha... Prr BOI ka criteria shyd kuch aur hai WO ab Shyd Initial dekhkrr VERDICT deta hai.

Well it depends upon how strict you want to be. But ready’s verdict should be same asthe verdict of Om Shanti Om and RNBDJ. If ready is a hit for you, then you must consider these two to be only hits as well.

Not juat BOI, all others gave blockbuster to ready. Indicine, addatoday, taran and komal
All gave blockbuster verdict to ready.

Yes your indicine, Addatoday, Taran also gave CE, K3, KICK as ATBB.... BOI NE criteria change krr diya hai ab Sab kuch initial se hai islie RNBDJ, OSO, READY ko BLOCKBUSTER mila hai nhi to business bas HIT jaisa tha.

–3 votes

Dangal is the only atg that didn't have a single holiday nor a romantic track......

answered Jan 11 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (74,311 points)

December aur January Holiday month he hai

Plz tell me last year... 25th sunday, 1st sunday and 13th ok jaanu came....

There is difference between non holiday and holiday period

Yes but in the question above nowhere mentioned holiday period.

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer 140 views
140 views asked Apr 28, 2016 in General by Kabir Production Accountant (26,239 points)