Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,420 questions

248,944 answers

304,050 comments

396 users

Christmas 2019 is free till now. What do you think that which movie coming in 2019 christmas.

+3 votes
asked Jan 10 in Box Office Related by Ajay Casting Director (17,700 points)
83% Accept Rate

9 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

It will be Either Kick 2 or Dabangg 3 100% for Xmas 19 coz Salman khan will have two movies in 2019

answered Jan 13 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (24,530 points)
selected Apr 9 by Ajay
+3 votes

Salman Khan will more likely grab Christmas with Dabangg 3.

Not mention Diwali is also free and I think Ajay will take it with Tanaji but If somebody does announce theirs first then Ajay will still clash. Diwali has always been for Ajay regardless of BO success.

answered Jan 10 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,414 points)
edited Jan 10 by Nikeel

Forgot the biggest announcement of the decade?

I forgot about Housefull 4. I'm sure it will be like JHMS & TEPK where one will release a week early whilst the other releases a week after.

Once Ajay wrapped the shooting then he will announce the release of the film and maybe Diwali as he likes releasing big movies during that period.

+2 votes

Dabangg 3 is the movie for Christmas 2019

answered Jan 10 by shah Executive Producer (61,578 points)

You got that right.

+1 vote

Dabangg 3 for xmas 2019. I feel HR YRF movie will stick to 2019 Republic Day

answered Jan 10 by Intense Director (122,173 points)
+1 vote

There could be Dabangg 3. But Arbaaz said that it'll go on the floors in mid-2018, so don't see why it'll take 1.5 years to release.

There won't be any Aamir movie as he is committed to Mahabharat. Even if not for that, he wouldn't be able to make and release a movie only 13 months after TOH.

There can be an SRK movie. Something with SLB or Don 3.

answered Jan 10 by mr.hola Assistant Director (41,172 points)
+1 vote

Oh my god anything but dabangg 3...

Don't they see it? Xmas is a better period for a movie like Bharat and eid is good for dbangg?? Are they that stupid?? Maybe thats why srk fans try to make RCE's heads right by trolling them and many other entities associated with srk movies and now I see they're right...

Fans know more than these people.. how can they not see that xmas is better for bharat??

answered Jan 11 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (9,675 points)
0 votes

Dabbang 3 or maybe srk next with Sanjay Leela Bhansali if that project happens

answered Jan 10 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,349 points)
0 votes

Salman would most probably target Xmas for Dabangg 3. But I want SRK's next after Zero to come on that date.

answered Jan 10 by Sanal Star (142,498 points)
0 votes

It's taken. Saare Jahaan Se Accha will release.

answered Jan 11 by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (167,416 points)

Hahaha Charlie bhai Sahab konsa taken? It will be either Kick 2 or Dabangg 3 100% likh k rakh lo

Related questions

+7 votes
7 answers 338 views
338 views asked Jun 13, 2017 in General by God Father Production Accountant (21,742 points)
+8 votes
1 answer 28 views
28 views asked Sep 5, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (283,071 points)