• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.1k questions

240k answers

291k comments

392 users

+3 votes
Rakesh Roshan
@RakeshRoshan_N
Today is perhaps the best day to make the release day of Krrish 4 official. Christmas 2020 it is. A gift for all of you on Hrithiks birthday. Happy birthday @iHrithik
4:35 PM ยท Jan 10, 2018 from Mumbai, India
https://mobile.twitter.com/RakeshRoshan_N/status/951039818628132864

One more clash coming up..!!
asked in Movie Discussions by Super-star (199k points)
97% Accept Rate

edited by

He'll get a solo release.

I was talking about clash of ideologies, I mean will Calculator Man again use his mighty Calculator or this time he will curb his natural instincts so that they do not become a joke in front of whole industry again..!! v

11 Answers

+2 votes

Blockbuster for sure.

answered by Location Manager (6k points)
+2 votes

So, finally, after k3, hritik will get his next hit after a gap of 7 years taking his tally to 9 hits in 21 years.......megastar for a reason

answered by Unit Manager (30.4k points)

And no one is offering any franchisee to SRK. Dhoom4 bhi milegi nahi. Just realised he might never give a hit again till his retirement

Doesn't matter, he has 28 hits which is 3.5 times the no. of hits hr has given.....

Hahahahahhahaa. You admitted it SRK wont give a hit movie now. .
This is called scoring a self goal.

how will he get a hit when our beloved boi.com trying to bring superhit to semihit and hit to average verdicts.

anyways ,super30,yrf next will be sure shot hits.
now you worry about your fav star performance at boxoffice lol

+1 vote

Bad release date as I think Avatar 2 was already looking for 18th December 2020 release date & if it manage to do that then big explosion is also confirmed India market.

answered by Director (127k points)
+3

Don't worry, Calculator Man will make sure that Krrish 4 domestic collections will be higher than Avatar's worldwide figures

+1 vote

Krishh 3 was terrible they better make gud movie with atleast decent vfx

answered by Production Accountant (21.5k points)
+1 vote

Thats a good date. Now papa Rakesh needs to put his talents into good vfx. Not better calculators. Looking forward

answered by Producer (102k points)
+1 vote

Almost 3 years to go. Should be coming next Christmas. Hope it's not like Krrish 3. Waiting!!!!!

answered by Director (140k points)
+1 vote

HR's lineup is looking damn good. Hope he does at least one movie in between the YRF movie and K4.

answered by Unit Manager (33.2k points)
+1 vote

Less vfx and more story please. Krrish jaisa banaya toh ATG ho gayi samjho

answered by Location Manager (5.3k points)
+1 vote

one movie is talking 3 years now. We can complete one degree in that time......

answered by Second Unit Director (72.7k points)
+1 vote

Seriously booking a movie date 3 years in advance???
It will be a big hit for sure. I think Hrithik is finally picking the right projects. His line up looks pretty solid.

answered by Editor (80.9k points)
+1 vote

6 th Blockbuster for Hrithik Roshan, but I am more waiting for Super 30

answered by Assistant Director (47.1k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
8 answers 229 views
+9 votes
10 answers 301 views
+4 votes
4 answers 324 views