Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,635 questions

245,816 answers

299,101 comments

396 users

Happy birthday to this Megastar Hrithik Roshan who made India fall in love with dance, forever. - Hrithik Roshan

+4 votes
197 views asked Jan 10 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (253,175 points)
100% Accept Rate

Lol that headline. I thought Hrithik himself tweeted it

Anyways, so finally you have found a new megastar

Don't worry hrithik will never say this.
He is not srk to call himself king and badshah where ever he goes and when ever he opens his mouth ..haha
And if srk can be called megastar then hrithik is also megastar..

But honestly rite now there is only one megastar h
That is salman khan..

Screw you. I said I freaking "thought" because of the damn "headline". If you can't understand then finish your quota of Hrithikian.

9 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Being a 90s child,I have not witnessed the rise of Salman in MPK or Aamir in QSQT or SRK thats why the story of a star creating mass hysteria from his first movie only was strange to me.
But this all changed with the arrival of 'Kahi na pyaar hain'. I still remember in the second week of its relese I went with my parents to watch the evening show but it was housefull so we went to 'Phir bhi dil hain hindustan'(loved it) but again I persuaded my father for next week show of KNPH,this time we were successful in getting tickets and since that day my childhood self feel in love with HR.
Incident: In my school 2nd standard,all the students had to sing one song and one Dance step in front of class teacher one by one as part of Viva Exam.And the whole class did that'ae mere dil to' jumping step.
The nostalgia I get from KNPH songs is unparalleled by any childhood movies I watched.

Happy Birthday & Thank You HR for provided in my life such beautiful memories!

answered Jan 10 by Galeon Set Decorator (1,291 points)
selected Jan 15 by suhas
+2 votes

Happy birthday, Hrithik Roshan.Wishing you be able to use your potential to the fullest- from a Salman fan

answered Jan 10 by shah Assistant Director (58,897 points)
+2 votes

Happy Birthday to one my favourite actors.

Versatile actor who's given such great performances e.g. Mission Kashmir, Fiza, Koi Mil Gaya, Krrish, Dhoom 2, Agneepath, Guzaarish, Jodha Akbar, Bang Bang, Lakshya, Kaabil & etc.

Superb dancer as well

Label in the middle is my real name Nikhil not really Nikeel. It's on Twitter for those who follow me.

answered Jan 10 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,083 points)
+1 vote

Happy bday hrithik roshan
Gud actor lets hope he makes a gud comeback

answered Jan 10 by SSk Production Accountant (24,731 points)
+1 vote

Happy birthday to the most inspirational and motivational superstar of all time.

May your era begin at the ticket window and shut anti fans and haters and it's time you do films for your fans and entertain people.

With just one flop film ,haters and anti - fans and media tries to write you off which they never did with Ajay or Akshay .this shows how jealous they are with you,and also shows where you actual belong in the rankings.

And I wish directors like Shankar and rajamouli work with you and unleash your true potential.

answered Jan 10 by Hrithikiantilldeath Set Designer (1,814 points)
0 votes

Happy Birthday to Hrithik. My second favourite actor. Hope his upcoming movies be getting success. And also hope that he does more movies from now.

answered Jan 10 by Sanal Star (141,200 points)
0 votes

Happy Birthday to HR and I hope he achieves the megastardom he's destined achieve

answered Jan 10 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (8,013 points)
0 votes

My best wishes to him. Hope the coming years bring him huge success.

answered Jan 10 by Intense Producer (114,105 points)
0 votes

Happy Birthday to the most handsome and most soft-spoken man of Bollywood. Hope the next few years bring him to the position he was always destined for!

answered Jan 10 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,004 points)