Logging in Errors

Salman Khan FANS Are Going TO Love His Character In Bharat: Ali Abbas Zafar

+5 votes
asked Jan 9 in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (244,373 points)
100% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Ali's interviews are so good. Hes so articulate and knows what hes talking about. Hes always maintanained that tone where he says he has presented Salman in a way his fans would like and he has been successful in that till now.

I trust him with Bharat. if he can get it right this time as wel then he will be challenging Hirani for sure because Hirani's work till now has been so monotonous. Lets see

answered Jan 9 by Seinfeld Location Manager (5,269 points)
selected 1 day ago by suhas
+2 votes

AAA is a smart guy he knows very well how to make commercial entertainers and he will fully use salman's stardom, he is aware what salman fan base expects from him and he will deliver it.

Now this excites me for Bharat.

Kabir khan made a blunder with tubelight i watched a small part on you tube where salman and srk were together it was so bad that i couldnt even watch full some people were laughing at salman he was presented as a weak victim in that magic scene not surprising that it got rejected. After that i watched ETT teaser on a loop then i got rid from headache.
Cant believe that this movie was also directed by Kabir!

answered Jan 9 by Rancho Casting Director (18,748 points)

He went overboard thats it... Hr tried tu pull a Hirani... But you dont do that in a hurry... it takes more than what Kabir may have done to make a movie like that successful... Hirani se sikhna chahiye... But it was his chance and he missed it big

Yes i agree with this, Kabir may be a good director but he cant be compared with Hirani who after end of his career would find a place in top 3 or top 5 among greatest directors of all time

+1 vote

Yes,I believe in both Bhai and AAZ totally . They know what the audience esp Salman fans like and work accordingly in Sultan and Tiger Zinda Hain.

answered Jan 9 by shah Assistant Director (47,033 points)
+1 vote

Ali is really up to date director he exactly knows what is the demand of the audience and what is the speciality of Salman khan so he using Stardom of Salman khan with proper planning which is indeed praiseworthy

answered 3 days ago by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22,224 points)
0 votes

If salman khan character's love by audience then this movie is unstoppable at the box office.

answered 3 days ago by Ajay Location Manager (6,020 points)