Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,782 questions

242,494 answers

294,026 comments

396 users

Aamir Khan sounds the muhurat clap, Madhuri Dixit switches on the camera & Anil Kapoor directs first shot. Total Dhamaal launched in style.

+2 votes

asked Jan 9 in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (248,367 points)
99% Accept Rate

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

It's great to see Aamir do the honors for the Mahurat shot as he's good friends with Indra Kumar. Total Dhamaal has the potential to be a great entertainer and I hope Indra Kumar can make it bigger than the respective prequels.With the Anil Kapoor & Madhuri Dixit reunion, I hope they can recreate the same magic like their previous films with Indra directing them in this movie.

It was mentioned in an article that Ajay laughed when he read the script and if this movie gets a good response from the audience then one can't blame him choosing this film. In a way, its good that he's doing this movie because he wants to do something out his comfort zone. Every actor has done this before e.g. SRK, Salman, Akki, Sunil Shetty & Sunny Deol.

I can't wait to see this movie.

answered Jan 9 by Nikeel Production Designer (14,243 points)
selected Jan 15 by suhas
0 votes

Aamir gave 3 successful movies (1 BB 1 Super hit 1 Avg) Along with Hgoty Bhoty Mwfoty to Indra Kumar So not surprised to see him here.

And then some people were jumping and making multiple posts abt this movie clashing with TOH

answered Jan 9 by Rancho Production Accountant (21,558 points)

That might be out of over excitement. Total Dhamaal or any comedy film franchise can never stand a chance opposite Total Dhamaal. They lack the range. Even Rana's Haathi Mere Saathi is announced hoping it would match.

**opposite thugs i believe

and hope Haathi mere saathi also moves to another date

Yup opp Thugs.

If they're not ready or not satisfied with the VFX then Haathi Mere Saathi team will definitely move. Since Rana is famous after Bahubali & he found good success with Ghazi being bilingual (Telugu was super hit while Hindi was average), they feel it'll give them opportunity to spend more. Still, for them Bollywood version is just a bonus. They'll concentrate heavily on south market.

0 votes

Hope they don't disappoint, we need new classic comedy movies.

Anil looks great btw.

answered Jan 9 by mr.hola Unit Manager (35,029 points)
0 votes

Anil-Madhuri-Ajay.......... 1 Hell of a CAST from 90's, will end 2018 with Total Dhamaal.....

Eagerly waiting

answered Jan 9 by -OmKara- Camera Operator (10,284 points)
0 votes

Waiting for the movie.
Fdfs confirmed

answered Jan 9 by shah Assistant Director (52,356 points)
0 votes

No matter what they do.. they dont make them comedy movies like they used to... I mean remember golman (2006), dhamaal and even php are comedy classics for me... aajkal toh bass bad story and some jokes... this is the template for comedy movies

answered Jan 9 by Seinfeld Location Manager (6,576 points)

Related questions