Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,142 questions

243,845 answers

396 users

When Aditya Chopra makes Dhoom 4 he should cast Salman Khan: Ali Abbas Zafar

+4 votes
331 views asked Jan 9 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (250,817 points)
99% Accept Rate

6 Answers

0 votes
Best answer

I don't see that happening because salman is having his Dhoom in race 3... it will be kind of repetitive because race3 will have all the things dhoom is gonna have except for two idiot cops...

If he decides to do that.. should have a gap of good 3-4 years

answered Jan 9 by Seinfeld Location Manager (7,018 points)
selected Jan 15 by suhas
+1 vote

When Aditya Chopra makes Dhoom 4, he should get Ali Abbas Zafar to direct it and cast Salman Khan as the baddie. 300cr is a guarantee for Dhoom 4 as Salman would take this franchise to another level.

answered Jan 9 by Nikeel Production Designer (14,405 points)

With Salman and Ali Abbas I'll expect much higher than 300cr from D4. Cz Salman + Ali toh waise bhi 300cr de raha hai. The brand DHOOM will definitely add some more amount.

Two things:

What's the maximum it would need to score higher than 300cr to get an All Time Blockbuster?

Question is will Salman accept the role as one user below said that he has rejected a negative role before. People are betting on SRK for Dhoom 4 but I don't think he can make it as big as Salman. It would be impossible for him to grab that All Time Blockbuster tag which is something he hasn't had in years.

Yup.... Salman accepts it or not that is the biggest concern as of now.

+1 vote

Dhoom 4 with Salman Khan will make the franchise reaching its zenith

answered Jan 9 by shah Assistant Director (55,969 points)
0 votes

Salman Khan will not do a negative character.. He has been offered and he didnt accept it

answered Jan 9 by Haider Second Unit Director (74,449 points)
0 votes

Yes.... Make this Happen..... waise hi Aamir ne bigaad di my most fav. franchise, let Salman rectify the mistake from 2013.

Bring it on ADI.......... Now make it official DHOOM 4 with SALMAN......

answered Jan 9 by -OmKara- Production Designer (12,668 points)

I don't think Salman should do Dhoom. He's already part of 2 franchises (dabbang, tiger) and 1 potential franchise (kick). He is a lead in 3 franchises and doesn't need to be part of any other franchise.

0 votes

Haa ek NE to dubba diya Iski bhi maar lo SALMAN ko dekr Hadd hai... Isse MASALA movie he krne do Bhai... Aur D4 banana bhi SALMAN ke saath to koshish krna EID DIWALI XMAS prr laye Yahi Bacha skti hai nhi to bhut bura FLOP hogi non holiday prr.

answered Jan 10 by Vivek Rai Set Designer (2,482 points)

Related questions