• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.1k questions

240k answers

290k comments

392 users

+1 vote

8 Answers

0 votes

Hmmmm....Clashing with Padman. I'll call it a bad decision. Because it might get banned in many states due to Akki's BJP connection.

answered by Unit Manager (34.9k points)
0 votes

Get ready for first big failure of 2018. Honestly it is a very bad decision and on the top of that its budget is huge, 3 films are clashing on the same weekend. It maybe worse than last year.

answered by Location Manager (5.2k points)
0 votes

While Padman is safe due to low cost, but it'll get affected badly..!!

Padmavati will win the clash, but Akki's deshbhakti + protests and ban will affect it too, and it's budget is huge and it might not be hit if situation gets worse..!!

answered by Super-star (199k points)
0 votes

Dange shuru
Tough times ahead

answered by Production Accountant (21.4k points)
0 votes

Very bad decision. Phir kahte hai ki movies nahi chali aur year kharab gaya. Itne dates free pade the yaar. Clash kyun kiya.
Ab dono nahi chalegi. Agar solo aati to dono hit tag milta. So 2018 ki shuruvat 2 hit se na hokar 2 flop se hogi.

answered by Location Manager (6k points)
0 votes

Good...aiyaary must postpone the date.
Then everything would be fine..
And I don't think akshay will have any issues as he only told two big films can clash and make money..
Aur waise bhi padman is a small film..

answered by Set Decorator (1.5k points)
0 votes

They had no other choice I guess. One more clash. Ill watch Padmavat. Akshay will go crazy now with his deshbhakti antics.

answered by Producer (102k points)
0 votes

Bring it on. Waiting eagerly.

answered by Casting Director (19.8k points)