Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,991 questions

251,485 answers

307,787 comments

396 users

Padmavat to release on 25 Jan 2018 on Republic Day Weekend - Taran Adarsh

+2 votes

8 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

While Padman is safe due to low cost, but it'll get affected badly..!!

Padmavati will win the clash, but Akki's deshbhakti + protests and ban will affect it too, and it's budget is huge and it might not be hit if situation gets worse..!!

answered Jan 8 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,948 points)
selected Mar 18 by Raghib
0 votes

Hmmmm....Clashing with Padman. I'll call it a bad decision. Because it might get banned in many states due to Akki's BJP connection.

answered Jan 8 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (37,894 points)
0 votes

Get ready for first big failure of 2018. Honestly it is a very bad decision and on the top of that its budget is huge, 3 films are clashing on the same weekend. It maybe worse than last year.

answered Jan 8 by Fur1233 Location Manager (5,859 points)
0 votes

Dange shuru
Tough times ahead

answered Jan 8 by SSk Production Accountant (27,166 points)
0 votes

Very bad decision. Phir kahte hai ki movies nahi chali aur year kharab gaya. Itne dates free pade the yaar. Clash kyun kiya.
Ab dono nahi chalegi. Agar solo aati to dono hit tag milta. So 2018 ki shuruvat 2 hit se na hokar 2 flop se hogi.

answered Jan 8 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,658 points)
0 votes

Good...aiyaary must postpone the date.
Then everything would be fine..
And I don't think akshay will have any issues as he only told two big films can clash and make money..
Aur waise bhi padman is a small film..

answered Jan 8 by Hrithikiantilldeath Set Designer (2,228 points)
0 votes

They had no other choice I guess. One more clash. Ill watch Padmavat. Akshay will go crazy now with his deshbhakti antics.

answered Jan 8 by Intense Director (127,867 points)
0 votes

Bring it on. Waiting eagerly.

answered Jan 9 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,642 points)