Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,155 questions

240,191 answers

290,618 comments

390 users

In 2012, Ek Tha Tiger termed Historic Blockbuster. In 2017, Tiger Zinda Hai termed Roaring Blockbuster.

+3 votes
2012 - Ek Tha Tiger

2017 - Tiger Zinda Hai

More from the past,
asked Jan 8 in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (244,658 points)
100% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Indeed a roaring Blockbuster Tiger Zinda Hain is.

answered Jan 8 by shah Assistant Director (47,436 points)
selected Jan 9 by suhas
+1 vote

I've always found these tags as funny, I mean blockbuster is a blockbuster, I mean there is way of defining like huge, humongous and yes, historic blockbuster is correct way, but rest are kind of funny, although attaching various prefix are no doubt funny & sometimes creative.

What's next?? Bone shattering blockbuster, Earthshaking blockbuster, milk way galaxy blockbuster, mind numbing blockbuster, lallantop blockbuster, kamariya Lollipop blockbuster

answered Jan 8 by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (199,273 points)

They might. We are used to in south.

In this case there's nothing funny. Ek Tha Tiger for the historic blockbuster tag by YRF after the historic opening it got. Tiger Zinda Hai has got roaring Blockbuster tag coz of the business as well as reference to Tiger. You know, tiger & roaring right.

And both these tags are from YRF.

Fan-All Time Blockbuster
Raees-Another 50 Year Run Marathi Theatre
JHMS-All Time Blockbuster

ZERO

Teaser Craze Never Ever Seen Like JHMS
SR..Y
Next All Time Blockbuster
ZERO Like JHMS

Look, if you can't understand then don't blabber any nonsense that comes to your mind.

And it is not uncommon for YRF..

+1 vote

Very well deserved.

answered Jan 9 by Vikram Singh Casting Director (19,775 points)

Related questions