Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,760 questions

242,449 answers

294,001 comments

396 users

Total Dhamaal shooting begins tomorrow. Release on 7th December 2018. Fox Star India acquires worldwide rights.

0 votes
https://mobile.twitter.com/foxstarhindi/status/950249794445959168

PRESENTING…more laughter & more madness...#TotalDhamaal is our latest collaboration with Ajay Devgn FFilms to give you your next dose of rib-tickling comedy. Directed by @Indra_kumar_9 this laugh riot is set to release on December 7! @ajaydevgn @AbTotalDhamaal @adf_productions
asked Jan 8 in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (248,240 points)
99% Accept Rate

People on Twitter have criticised Ajay for choosing this film. Yes, on paper it looks bad considering the last prequel was atrocious but I recall reading an article that Ajay laughed when he read the script. If its true then I think Indra Kumar is going surprise people with this film especially with Anil Kapoor & Madhuri Dixit reunion.

In a way its good that Ajay is doing this film because sometimes he likes to do things out of his comfort zone he gets tired of doing the same stuff.

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

They've already made a big mistake by casting Ajay & also Anil & Madhuri (if true)

Because Dhamaal's focus were those 4 characters and Sanjay's character, not only now focus will shift from 4 characters to Ajay but also Ajay won't be like Sanjay was in Dhamaal

Double Dhamaal had a problem, they added actresses, now they've chopped & changed lot of things, let's see how is goes..!!

answered Jan 8 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (200,776 points)
selected Jan 9 by suhas

Nobody knows until they have seen the movie as to whether four the main characters will have more importance in this film like the prequels. Indra Kumar may surprise the audience with this film with Madhuri, Anil Kapoor & Ajay on board.

0 votes

7th December - Total Dhamaal
14th December - Kedarnath (which i am sure going to postponed)
21st December - Zero
28th December - Simbaa (Not sure whether it is really going to release on this date or just announce to protect zero from clashing with other big movies)..

answered Jan 8 by deepak_bishty Director (128,342 points)

This is just what i am feeling right now as both Rohit shetty & Karan johar have good relation with Srk and why to announce a movie on 28th Dec just to get good business for 5 days (28th Dec - 1st Jan) as January is not considered or getting good numbers for box office collection..

Deepak both RS and Kjo are business minded people, don’t agree with you. Just to ‘protect’ SRK they won’t come on 28th Dec. Could also be a lesson RS learnt after the Dilwale BM fiasco. Two movies can co exist at that time for sure.

@deepak: a mass entertainer like Simmba can do huge numbers in just those 5 days if well accepted. And even after that it can continue to make good money like TZH is continuing to do good business well into January.

I have just shared my thought because for me 28th Dec is very risky date as no way you can be so sure that zero will be rejected after week 1..

0 votes

i feel like this one is going to be big

answered Jan 8 by mr.hola Unit Manager (35,007 points)
0 votes

Cast is not suitable.

answered Jan 9 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (20,692 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
6 answers 223 views
223 views asked Dec 13, 2017 in Movie Discussions by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (20,692 points)
+2 votes
7 answers 470 views
470 views asked Nov 11, 2017 in Box Office Related by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22,906 points)