• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

708 users

+1 vote
Source Link: http://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3566
asked in Box Office Related by Camera Operator (11.6k points)
50% Accept Rate
+1

Tiger Zinda Hai Third Saturday Business
Sunday 07 January 2018 12.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network

Follow Us

Tiger Zinda Hai showed growth of 50% on its third Saturday to collect around 5.50-5.75 crore nett. This growth was better than the second Saturday which was around 30%. It has probably happened because the collections are at a lower level in third weekend.

The film also hit the 300 crore nett mark and its business is now at a similar number to Sultan and by the end of the third week it will be at the Bajrangi Bhaijaan level or very close. The film is easily going to become the highest NETT grosser of Salman Khan but in GROSS numbers which is the actual amount collected at the ticket window its going to be a a tight call and could even stay below both Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Sultan.

The box office figures for Tiger Zinda Hai till date are as follows.

Week One - 2,06,04,00,000

Friday - 11,50,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 15,00,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 22,00,00,000 apprx

Monday - 18,00,00,000 apprx

Tuesday - 7,75,00,000 apprx

Wednesday - 6,00,00,000 apprx

Thursday - 5,25,00,000 apprx

Second Week - 85,50,00,000 apprx

Friday - 3,75,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 5,50,00,000 apprx

Third Weekend - 9,25,00,000 apprx (2 Days)

GRAND TOTAL - 3,00,054,00,000 apprx

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Good run. Highest grossing action movie of bollywood

No multisarrer franchise still it crossed 3 cr.

Chote star ki baatein na karo koi yaha

answered by Location Manager (7.7k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Tremendous love of the movie from the audience, the real critics

answered by Assistant Director (49.3k points)
+1 vote

Finally 300 cr done......

Salman made another achievement......
Real megastar.

answered by Assistant Director (42.4k points)
0 votes

Great run for Salman in genres favorable to fans

answered by Set Decorator (1.5k points)
–3 votes

One month open run (like Dangal & PK for which some people always complaint) , higher ticket price , sequel, wider release, positive WOM still gross will be going to less than PK by 30 Cr & 90 Cr from Dangal....
Not saying collection was not good it's excellent one but i think now some people who always makes excuse after excuse got their lessons.

answered by Director (128k points)
edited by

Shut up Roman no one trolling anyone on the basis of his religious beliefs...
Inshallah Masha Allah Tzh will do that much inshallah this time no Christmas for Aamir , if such thing is religious beliefs then even Allah will not forgive you to do nautankibaazi in the name of God.

As far as I know no Muslim says inshallah Mashallah subaan allah walla walla like this so I found this harsh towards him, they use inshallah so that Allah will make that true
& When did i did nautankibaazi on the name of God
Let's not go that far in a boxoffice forum

Correction in my 1st comment- ** khareed liya

@deepak
Once we had a very long debate over others religious beliefs... Don't want to repeat it again. Making fun of someone's religious beliefs is not at cool thing. And let me tell you, the person for whom you have been fighting here is also a kattar Muslim....

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 247 views
+2 votes
1 answer 181 views
+1 vote
2 answers 152 views