Logging in Errors

Name And Rate Movie You Watched (31st Dec - 6th Jan). Also Choose Movie Of The Week. Week 202.

+5 votes
Couldn't watch any film. Completely occupied with the preparation of Science And Art Fair 2018.
asked Jan 6 in General by Ankit 007 Assistant Director (51,623 points)
70% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

Tiger zinda hai - 6/10
Saw it on the last day of the year. Lots of beards , Muslim faces and names everywhere in abundance. .... There was no one who I could call " son of the soil " with a saffron band butchering these terrorists. And yeah before the film started I stood up on the seat proudly for the national anthem waving my saffron muffler. And coming back to the film - It was good 6/10 . There were many gunfights and blasts . Terrorists deaths . I enjoyed it.

Things that I didn't like-

*Bharat teaming with our neighbors to rescue the nurses, they should have left them to die instead of teaming with our enemies.

• During the interval I went to the canteen for coldrink , idiot was offering me Mountain Dew, I showed him my middle finger and took fanta.
answered Jan 7 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,395 points)
0 votes

Last film i watched of 2017
War For The Planets Of The Apes 6/10
Disappointing to be honest expected much more from this movie
Really slow and boring could have been a very better end to the trilogy
So i ended 2017 with 292 movies
And missed the 300 mark by just 8 films

Tiger Zinda Hai 7/10
Watched it for the second time on the first day of 2018 by bunking my college
Solid solid action movie
Yess there are few plotholes which could have been dealt better but anyways it is still a very gud commercial movie

Jumanji Welcome To The Jungle 7/10
Yess its nowhere close to jumanji
But it is entertaining movie
And 3d effects were gud

Movie of the week:Tiger Zinda Hai

answered Jan 6 by SSk Production Accountant (27,287 points)
0 votes

Fukrey returns.

Saw a movie on 31st dec after a long time. Not much repeat value as the 1st but pretty good effort. Found 2nd half better compared to the 1st. Richha chaddha and varun sharma were terrific.

Rating-3/5
Movie of the week- Fukrey Returns

answered Jan 7 by Intense Director (128,238 points)
0 votes

7/10

3/10

answered Jan 7 by God Father Production Accountant (21,855 points)
0 votes

Well.. not a good start...

Insidious: The Last Key [2018] = 2/10 [Rating says it all.]

First Time Watch = Insidious: The Last Key

Movie of the Week = Go watch Tiger Zinda Hai again or even better, save your money & time by not watching any.

answered Jan 7 by suhas All Time best! (260,878 points)

Better than TZH and Insidious you can suggest Jumanji. It's getting good reviews and people saying it's fun.

@Criminal .. haven't watched Jumanji 2 na that's why.

Wish I'd have listened to you.. watched Insidious today and it was terrible. Not a single scene which makes you freak out. Next time I'll listen to your advice on horror movies rather than thrusting Stuckmann and Jeremy.

Hehe... Make it a point. Watch a horror film even if it's bad. Never watch it if it's boring. Atleast you can laugh at the bad horror films or chances are there for those films to turn into your guilty pleasure. Films like Insidious Last Key are the ones you strictly skip.

0 votes

Chak De India - 8.5/10 .So Finally Watched Chak De after 9 long years when I last watched it on World Television Premier aired on Sony .After that I watched some parts on TV . Coming to the movie SRK delivered the performance of his lifetime .His career best performance along with Baazigar Date. Movie was loaded with Patriotism and intensity level was damn High .I found to be very much commercial and at times it was melodramatic too like when All the Hockey players come together to not train under Kabir Khan and ask for his Resignation as a coach and SRK decides to Resign and on the last day he decides to take them for a lunch together .Their when the fight happens and All the girls show the unity and suddenly after that they accept Kabir as a coach .That was too filmy and one flaw . Another flaw was the final match between India Australia Penalty shootout .India not able to score 2 goals and after that scoring back to back 3 goals and saving Australia's 3 goals was too unrealistic .even if Indians missed 1 goal and done 1 goal it would have been as engaging as it was
Loved the performance was Shilpa Shukla as the arrogant senior player and her character was handled too well .Music and Direction was awesome .SRK's expression after wining the World Cup invokes lot of Patriotism and makes you emotional .It's One of the best movies of SRK career
Zakhm -8/10 . Won't say much as I say reviewed it on one of Nikhil's post related to the movie .One of the best Movies of 90s and Kudos to Ajay for doing this with so less commercial value . Intensity level was damn High and Everyone in the movie gave their one of the best performance .Mahesh Bhatt direction was superb

answered Jan 7 by puneetshukla Producer (102,002 points)
0 votes

Just one.
So, movie of the week -
Good Time (7/10) - One of the best Robert Pattinson movies. I know that sounds weird.

I completed both the seasons of Stranger Things and I would rate both 8/10. Also watched the first episode of Dark and liked it immensely so I might finish it's first season this week, and if that happens real quick then Westworld S1 will be done too.

answered Jan 7 by Criminal Director (134,945 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
5 answers 84 views
+4 votes
6 answers 316 views