Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,211 questions

240,431 answers

291,141 comments

390 users

Which of the two will you choose if given a chance? [poll]

+3 votes
Choices:
Hum Aapke Hain Koun(7.39)
Dangal+Bajrangi Bhaijaan (7.04)
asked Jan 5 in Box Office Related by shah Assistant Director (47,731 points)
100% Accept Rate

To be in an actors' filmography in respect to domestic box office

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

with all due respect..... i would like to choose to ask myself again on what basis do i have to choose one of these options...and im sure i won't be able to answer my question.... because it did not originate from me.... so let's deffer to you.

answered Jan 5 by Grand Nova Star (144,853 points)
selected Jan 5 by shah

My answer Revised Edition ::

ok call me hater all you want.... but a film like dangal is so routine that you watch this movie every other year..... may be more than one movie a year..... it is so darn routine.... there is absolutely nothing special about this movie.... there is no novelty in it...
but movies like bajrangi bhaijaan and HAHK are so magnanimous ..... that they may be close to just good luck.... as they cannot be replicated ......
so i would like to choose the entire first option and second half of second option.....

+2 votes

Voted for the 1 st option

answered Jan 5 by Imran Ronan Set Decorator (1,719 points)
+1 vote

2nd option..................................

answered Jan 6 by Intense Producer (101,713 points)

Related questions

+5 votes
9 answers 117 views
117 views asked Feb 3, 2014 in Old by Aashish Lachotraa Second Unit Director (78,660 points)
+6 votes
4 answers 94 views
+2 votes
4 answers 64 views