Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,628 questions

245,776 answers

299,066 comments

396 users

Tiger Zinda Hai Set To Be Highest Salman Nett Grosser = BOI

+4 votes

Tiger Zinda Hai is heading to be the biggest NETT grosser for Salman Khan as its business will go past the 300 crore nett mark and Sultan over the weekend and then will also cross the 316 crore nett of Bajrangi Bhaijaan probably by the end of the third week. 

The film has held very well on its second Tuesday with business of 7 crore nett. The drop from Friday is just around 40% which is excellent considering there was also a huge holiday yesterday. It was the first real working day post the Xmas and New Year when majority of the offices will be open after the break. There was a chance that it could see the first big drop but that did not happen.

The figures for Tiger Zinda Hai till date with second Tuesday early estimate is as follows.

Week One - 2,06,04,00,000 

Friday - 11,50,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 15,00,00,000  apprx

Sunday - 22,00,00,000 apprx

Monday - 18,00,00,000 apprx

Tuesday - 7,00,00,000 apprx (Early Estimate)

Second Week - 73,50,00,000 apprx (Five Days)

GRAND TOTAL - 2,79,54,00,000 apprx

Source Link: http://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3553
asked Jan 3 in Box Office Related by Seinfeld Camera Operator (8,013 points)
83% Accept Rate

Go Tiger...

For those haters who were orgasming to write him off after Tubelight...

did anyone notice BOI increased monday figure to 18cr.....

Because Rentrak gave Monday as 18.04 cr which was given by Taran Adarsh . YRF has acquired Rentrak services for every big movie of theirs

10 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

couldn't have asked for more..... !! bus ab 7cr se neechay na kar daina kal final figure main.
the movie will remain on this level....now.....6+5 = 290cr after two weeks
week 2 = 84cr , bajrangi bhaijaan had 86cr week 2.
now in worst case 65% drop in week 3 will mean around 33cr week 3. 17cr week 4 and week 5 combined

290cr + 50cr = 340cr

meaning PK is totally within reach.

P.S. i can be totally wrong as well.....

im just readying this line again and again.... this line is so much happiness for me.

:There was a chance that it could see the first big drop but that did not happen. :
answered Jan 3 by Grand Nova Star (146,690 points)
selected Apr 3 by Seinfeld

Yes yes I know very well those accurate prediction and what kind of accurate prediction it was? Plz tell u call underestimation a accurate prediction

ha conservative predictor has been changing the prediction a while now

Yes changing colours again and again is conservative mode for him

Finally Nova was almost right

+3 votes

Three consecutive years of 300cr films. Congrats Salim Khan fans, his son is doing good.

answered Jan 3 by Charlie runkle™ Director (120,908 points)
+3 votes

Now I am sure tzh will cross Pk by the end of its run and it has outside chance to touch 350cr fingers crossed so simply tzh hai shut every haters mouth and did the unexpected

answered Jan 3 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (23,524 points)
+3 votes

BB will be crossed. PK is the next stop. In all probabilities it shall be done too.

answered Jan 3 by Intense Producer (114,014 points)
+1 vote

21 crores to cross Sultan
36 to Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Hope the movie goes past Bajrangi Bhaijaan by a huge margin.

answered Jan 3 by shah Assistant Director (58,878 points)
+1 vote

very good hold..hope it cross 330 cr..

answered Jan 3 by kent Location Scout (4,008 points)

@kent.. Don't worry mahn it's a cool name.. And iam a hema fan too [ inspire of to skin show from her in her entire career ( right suhas? ) , She is beautiful ] .

@charlie I got the message.

U understand me suhas.. Inspite of my typos

+1 vote

Now PK is the target but it will be tough.

answered Jan 3 by Fur1233 Location Manager (5,644 points)

Not a tough pk is in range now 340 is done now u wait and watch

+1 vote

Great run for Tiger Zinda hain.

answered Jan 3 by Imran Ronan Set Designer (2,318 points)
0 votes
answered Jan 3 by Ajay Production Designer (13,686 points)
–1 vote

Dangal 2nd January (Monday) figure was 13 Cr which drop to 10 Cr level on Tuesday & that time BOI commentary was like this is the first day where holiday period was over so why in case of TZH holiday period was over a day before compare to Dangal (may be for sport drama & action movies , holiday period was different for both genre)...

Coming to TZH performance till now the film is not showing any single big drop means WOM is doing the real good work & TZH still in race to cross PK net figure (gross will be not possible to beat)..

answered Jan 3 by deepak_bishty Director (131,006 points)

Bro kyunki BOI 400 cr expect kar raha tha.
Wom is extraordinary for dangal.

Related questions

+8 votes
5 answers 328 views
328 views asked Jan 27 in Box Office Related by Seinfeld Camera Operator (8,013 points)
+5 votes
7 answers 303 views
+7 votes
8 answers 301 views