Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,045 questions

251,737 answers

308,048 comments

396 users

As promised, here’s the title of @aanandlrai ‘s film.. - ZERO !

+15 votes
Source Link: youtube
asked Jan 1 in Opinion by lucifer Production Accountant (28,917 points)
47% Accept Rate

edited Jan 1 by lucifer

@Suhas agree, it's a nice way, song is catchy, it's from old movie i guess, old songs are always plus, and SRK is looking energetic, that's what i want, i don't care about looks as they have 10-11 months to better it but SRK's energy is what i loved most, it brings joy & happiness.

He's having fun in this glimpse, and I'm having fun watching this again & again.

suhas is such a great person that he will find goood inn just about everything

I just couldn't find enough good in Happy New Year.

Can't form negative opinion without any strong points. In this case, you hardly have anything to critic. Plus the lead actor is playing a dwarf. Our audience are not that open minded. You need to start softening them up. Ofcourse not by using the VFX line which I hope Red Chillies team realises although chances of that happening is the title of this film.

hahaha i remember that...HNY review was a historic era on this forum's history...........entire srk fanbase..... went after you.... haath dhoo k..... kudos to you ... you kept it classy and yet answered everyone... but srk fans beinng srk fans.... the wonderland of delusion..... called it best film ever

27 Answers

+4 votes

I didn't had any expectations from Dwarf movie but after watching the short teaser I would just like to say that this is just stunning. I loved this teaser and this will be SRK biggest grosser till date. This movie is looking grand and I am sure now Simmba will be moved to another date. Just one thing,they could have selected better title.
Finally I would like to say that now I have huge expectations from Dwarf movie.

answered Jan 1 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,650 points)

so after watching the teaser you have huge expectations....good

what were you expecting before due to which your expectations were low?? good vfx??
and how is it looking grand?? there wasn't a single thing in the teaser that showed it'd be grand....

@Nova Bro earlier I thought this movie will also be disappointment seeing SRK choice of work from past 4 years and didn't had any expectations but after seeing this teaser I am pleasently surprised as the scale of this movie looks grand plus this movie looks much more commerical than I thought.

I don't know why people on social media saying bad about this teaser ,I don't know what were they expecting. I can understand disappointment over title but many people criticising the teaser which I am not understanding. This movie will be highest grosser of SRK according to me as this seems universal appealing movie and I enjoyed the teaser.

Happy new year was also on grand canvas but that doesn't ensure a good movie & most important thing the VFx look very shaky from 1st look then why to announce it as world best VFx work , common man why you are not just release the best you have and then let the audience decided rather than over hype it which result to dissapointment every time...
They have plenty of time left now hope teaser/trailer & final product will be better than this.

i still dont think it looks grand by any means... but if you think it is ...then .... may the movie entertain you.... and becomes worth the money you pay for ticket .... but dont put too much hopes on srk.

+3 votes

Well the vfx is simply superb, yes they need to work with the face a bit but still the hardwork is reflecting. Good to see Srk in these roles, hope this movie matches the expectations.

answered Jan 1 by Criminal Director (134,945 points)

it is superb if you are cominng from watching shakti maaaaaaannnnn...or karma

+3 votes

First thing first full marks to Srk for try something new other than shit he is offering for some time , coming to the title zero it's more of a tilte showing Srk position so a bad choice of title...
For VFX work now it's high time for Srk to change his team as soon as possible before it going to be very late.

answered Jan 1 by deepak_bishty Director (131,561 points)

I think that pre release negativity started from Ra One and for the vfx part yes it does not look good but they have plenty of time to work on it. But most importantly the script should be good otherwise the result would be Ra One.

So if your work is ready then why you are on so hurry to announce first look when you have full one year to correct the thing , not only this look failed to create positive vibes but it also given chance to other to take on with Zero as it look 50:50 at the moment..

@deepak Good point. I agree with what you.

its srk's team which has made him stay in media and news....if not for his team.... srk would have been gone by now....
no boxoffice .. no hits.... no 2cr footfalls...what does srk have other than fan clubs and his PR and media team

+2 votes

Its awesome mind blowing... Zero banega hero.. waiting for 21st December 2018....it will be a super commercial movie.. Best for Christmas period..comedy,romance and ofcourse emotions of dwarf

answered Jan 1 by Haider Second Unit Director (77,093 points)
+2 votes

Is this real?????????? Then why Srk?

answered Jan 1 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,681 points)

srk has a knack of screwing everything.....that's why.

3 words Grandy - This is humiliating .
and not because he is a dwarf but those 15 seconds of SRK.. Damn it almighty.

+2 votes

Awesome video, has a fun vibe to it......only complainis the title, rangbaaz hota to zyada sahi rehta......even kamzarf wud hv been better

answered Jan 1 by saransh Unit Manager (31,286 points)

hhaha yeah it was a video...... its a teaser ....idiot. video can be any motion picture...teasers are always teasers.... srk fan kahin ka..haha

+2 votes

Qualities of our BAUAA

PAAGAL
Aashiq
Shaayar
Makkaar
Kamzarf
Mental
Dildaar
Dhokebaaz
Khotta
Kamina
Badtameez
Behayaa
Matlabi
Phuddu
Tapori
Delair
Fakeer
Joker
Maqbool
Leechad
Dilphek
Ishqbaaz
Dagabaaz
Chaalak
Lafanga
Luccha
Barbaad
Badbhakt

#2ZERO18

Ye film chalegi nhi daudegi.

answered Jan 1 by Raghib Executive Producer (69,553 points)

526 cr

@imran.hahahaha ......

+2 votes

Not sure about movie. But lots of memes are going to be made using these to troll SRK.

answered Jan 1 by bollyranga Production Designer (13,182 points)

SRK should not go wrong with this. Jus . imagin the amount trolling would be done with material provided by movie itself.

Same was the case with PK movie ... but Aamir/Hirani nailed the story and comedy part. Hoping for same for SRK.

Absolutely Aamir's act as Pk is yet to be crossed by bollywood apart from Ace himself.....

hahaha yeah.... its srk's meherbani that he's providinng stuff to trol him himself.

+2 votes

Oooooo baueeeeee......Excellent teaser.....

answered Jan 1 by Killer Production Accountant (25,716 points)

hahaha yeah it was excellent teaser...... if you are playing against srk

+2 votes

Ummm, I don't know what to say. Looks very weird, the character looks like he's not there, feels superimposed in some way. Plus face looks like it's way too big for Dwarf.

My expectations are the same as they were before the teaser, huge flop.

And title is also not very good.

answered Jan 1 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,724 points)

you may be the only srk fan.... who looks at the world through normal eyes.....

after JHMS had to take the rose-tinted glasses off...

+2 votes

A great name , the movie will about unfulfilled dreams whose protagonist will have his ZERO taqdeer

answered Jan 1 by shah Executive Producer (65,612 points)
+1 vote

Vfx work is not good. And i think work of Vfx is progress is continue.but something new here.

If movie is entertaining then work otherwise Z E R O.

answered Jan 1 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,939 points)
+1 vote

Omg what is this....

Very risky title...zero

And what necessary to show srk look....

At least wait for sometime..

answered Jan 1 by power Assistant Director (46,768 points)
+1 vote

They should not have revealed his appearance. VFX don't look promising either. Not world class definitely.
And I don't buy this shit.. a dwarf being the hero of a movie. Call me anything but I want a jacked and powerful hero. At best this can be a satire.

answered Jan 2 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (11,296 points)

but saying never seen before for something that has been seen before....... no one is stupid enough to not take thse words literally .....

when you say never seen before....then its baahubali , mughle azam (at its time...)
this what srk says..... no me or you or audience.....
and
is it too much to ask for if someone wants entertainment and logic at the same time...???!?!!?
bajrangi bhaijaan sultan
in hollywood life of pi....

Well I had seen way better than bahubali and Im not a fon of what I saw in bahubali.. it was a sugarcoated POS which Indians bought with their arms open.

Anyway I dont know what we are arguing on so lets just say you win

hahaa good call ..... on the plus side ...you cannot become a srk fan ..because ....you just didn't continue with a stupid vague argument.....

Im disappointed in you man as how on this earth you could even suggest me being or becoming an srk fan

+1 vote

It looking good and srk was funny and charming...

answered Jan 4 by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (74,678 points)
+1 vote

"Zero" the real Hero. RIP all awards .... cant say about Box office but if solo .... then definitely SRK highest grosser for sure.
Awesome teaser ... and got positive reviews. Waiting for trailer n songs.

answered Jan 4 by Agan Executive Producer (65,062 points)
0 votes

Looks good. The title is meh but still better than bauna.

answered Jan 1 by Fur1233 Location Manager (5,861 points)
0 votes

Ha ha ha what is this fan 2 is on its way

answered Jan 1 by Imran1 Set Designer (2,491 points)

It felt like a deleted scene from Fan

Ha ha Gaurav ka beta buaaa

hahaha this will be final nail in the coffin of srk 's career. FAN 2

Ha ha Gaurav or Aryan khanna son fan 2

0 votes

Only one word for this, PATHETIC.

answered Jan 1 by God Father Production Accountant (21,856 points)

you are subtle as always...i like your style GF

–1 vote

my expectations from the movie have taken a nose dive..... 100cr bhe mushkil hai is movie k liye. its one more FAN.
srk fans getting excited for this B grade stuff....goes to show .... how much they've lowered their standard

answered Jan 1 by Grand Nova Star (154,702 points)

Exactly. This is hardly world class vfx. And SRK has already exposed his dwarf look 12 months before release. Will be an overpromoted disaster

he thought of minimizing negativity by releasing a first look and a teaser...but this has backfired big time.... abhe 11.20 maheenay hain....and it take a miracle to counter this negativity ....
now ....its all downhil from here.

–1 vote

I'm not saying as a hater, the teaser is really bad... It doesn't look good. Sorry..... From Thugs team....

answered Jan 1 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (77,047 points)

You're in the ToH team? Side dancer of Fatima?

Lol @ Criminal

hahaha yeah even i think that was overactinng......team thugs

–1 vote

Lol. What a funny look of SRK .His face compared to his height looks so disapproriate. And Movie looks B-grade and with budget of 40-50 cr . Title is always bad. Movie looks to be Disaster

answered Jan 1 by puneetshukla Producer (102,007 points) 1 flag

One thing I can promise you, Srk movies may or may not be good on content, but it'll never look cheap.

One thing you must always remember about SRK movies.........They are never cheap..!!

@srkfans....abhe thoda saaans lai lo.... abhe to pura saaal para hai.... ZERO willl be bashed each day from here....thats the benefit of releasing a half baked thing 12 months before its release.

Ya so now they've all the chances of surprising everyone. Before 12 months of release if a movie is getting bashed that's only creating the hype for the movie. And moreover only idiots will judge the movie depending on this small dance sequence

–1 vote

This isn't what i expected..... will still watch it..... 1st impression is bad.... Srk is looking super weird, Kamal Hassan was much more impressive.

answered Jan 2 by -OmKara- Production Designer (15,935 points)
–2 votes

Lmao is that dance bit actually from the movie? Haha pitegi.

answered Jan 1 by Rowdy Set Designer (2,003 points)

hahah movie to bus aik baar hi pitegi ..... par srk fans ka kya hoga...wo pura saal pitte rahayinge. abhe movie aanay main 12 maheenay hain aur srk nay srk fans ko troll karne ka material provide kar diya hai

–2 votes

Hahahahahhahahahahahahaa. This is world class VFX? And then people say krrish3 had bad vfx?? SRK looks a joke. I was right all along. Anand rai will take a backseat and SRK will promote this zero..........and the movie will fall flat on its face.
The title is true to its future box office performance.

answered Jan 1 by Intense Director (128,465 points)

And who exactly is going to crush this film????? Papa ji ka Jadu boy???.

Zeeo crushed on Day 1 by whom exactly @Intense..??

@saransh wahi to problem hai bhai. Had k4 been made and clashed with zero, zero ki single figure ki opening lagni thi.
@tb zero wil be crushed by zero itself. . All srkians in their heart know max this movie will do is 150cr.

Oh, so you have seen inside the hearts of people, you are Professor X lol, not sure you know who Professor X is but still

–2 votes

Perfect name for SRK movie
IUKWIM
anfmd this is best vfx in any movie in world lol

answered Jan 1 by SSk Production Accountant (27,354 points)

hahaha srk chhhorna main bollywood ka grand nova hai

–2 votes

If it is full comedy then it is going to work..if not then difficult to cross 100 cr.

answered Jan 1 by kent Location Scout (4,026 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
7 answers 257 views
257 views asked Mar 30 in Box Office Related by sunil Production Designer (13,851 points)
+2 votes
5 answers 220 views
+1 vote
16 answers 424 views