• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+4 votes
asked in Box Office Related by Location Manager (6.4k points)
62% Accept Rate

Har har mahadev......meerut wala pandit aa rha h...dil p cha jaane

title is gonna be "Zara Tasveer Se Tu"

14 Answers

+1 vote

oh this makes me so happy! have been hearing for a while that it'll come out on 1st Jan, now it's official.

hope they nail it. this movie needs all the positivity it can get.

answered by Unit Manager (34.1k points)
+1 vote

Title announce and the first look revealing tomorrow..Yaar achi movie ho

answered by Second Unit Director (73.2k points)
+1 vote

Huge star cast
Never seen before VFX
Double shift work of operating two Twitter account by himself - Srk doing all of these thing except selection of good movies.
It's good that fans are still hoping for a good movies which they are waiting from ages but it is not going to remain same for ever.

answered by Director (127k points)
+1 vote

Title should be desi.

answered by Casting Director (19.9k points)
+1 vote

Very Eager to see this film....... All the best from Thugs Team........

answered by Second Unit Director (72.9k points)
+1 vote

Why Srk has to show posters almost a year early...... why can't he stick to that 45-Days before release normal schedule..... will hype excitement of fans/audience so much & then when film fails to deliver, everything which is done looks stupid.

Has full faith on ALR, loved all his films, don't know how he will perform as now he is having one of the biggest superstar as compared to his earlier films.

All The best to Srk & his fans...... it's time u guys also taste some success.

answered by Location Manager (7k points)
0 votes

Now let’s see how it goes. I hope title is not baaaua or bauna. I like rangbaaz....most probably this is going to be it. So SRK likes 1st Jan it seems.

answered by Producer (103k points)
0 votes

two things..... i can judge...

1- srk is behaving like how he behaved when he made ra.one.
2- the word has gotten to them that there is so much negativity around the movie... and they want to change that ... by planting a seed in audience's mind.... the posters or teaser will be released..... and it will be glossy .... and completely what audience / fans / haters / grand novas are not expecting

but... jitna bhe glossy bana lo.... srk as a dwarf suit nahe karay ga. this will be srk's tubelight...

answered by Star (146k points)
0 votes

Stupid way to announce thats all I gotta say

answered by Location Manager (5.4k points)
0 votes

Hopefully title isn't as lame as these tweets.

answered by Set Decorator (1.4k points)
0 votes

Finally bhaiyon!! Breaking news of the year jokes aside, hoping for a good title not bauna type.

answered by Location Manager (5.2k points)
0 votes

Finally.....!!!!!

answered by Mega Star (200k points)
0 votes

Bauna or dwarf may be.... double role..

answered by Assistant Director (42.1k points)
0 votes

Hope the title of the film is good.

SRK needs to fire his marketing team, and hire new people. He should have just released the poster with the title and character looks, without having to build the hype of poster release.

answered by Costume designer (1k points)

Related questions

+6 votes
11 answers 625 views
+3 votes
4 answers 234 views
234 views asked Mar 20, 2016 in Movie Discussions by Criminal Director (135k points)
+4 votes
2 answers 270 views