Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,743 questions

242,403 answers

293,933 comments

396 users

How many of you feel Rohit Sharma is the most talented batsman of this generation but he has underachieved in his Career ?

+2 votes
Just Sheer Talent wise imo he is more Talented than Kohli but he lacks the game sense , fitness standard, perseverance ,patience like Kohli
Now Doubt now his game has improved a lot and he is one of the best batsman in Limited Overs Cricket right now but still he hasn't achieved what he could have .He is 30 now and now I don't think he can become Legend of the game like Kohli
asked Dec 31, 2017 in Sports Related by puneetshukla Producer (101,104 points)
68% Accept Rate

Agree with you.

Initially I used to like him but not now.

4 Answers

+3 votes

Flat pitch do banda 300 ke Kareeb Marega.. Warna dressing room mein chill Karega... Mediocre talent.

answered Dec 31, 2017 by Charlie runkle™ Producer (119,141 points)
0 votes

100% agree. Had he been more consistent he could have become a permanent test player too. Such talent and such timing.....he is a late bloomer. Even kohlo had admitted in one of his interviews.....no one times the ball better than RS.

answered Dec 31, 2017 by Intense Producer (103,773 points)
0 votes

Rohit Sharma is easily an underachiever regarding his talent but to say him as the most talented of the generation can't be agreed

answered Dec 31, 2017 by shah Assistant Director (52,201 points)
0 votes

As they say he is a flat track bully. Virat Kohli is the most talented batsman's of this generation according to me.

answered Dec 31, 2017 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (20,687 points)

Related questions

+5 votes
3 answers 135 views
+6 votes
7 answers 197 views
197 views asked Jun 25, 2014 in Sports Related by Baazigar All Time best! (283,015 points)
+5 votes
2 answers 63 views