Logging in Errors

Making of Katrina's Action | Tiger Zinda Hai | In Cinemas Now

+4 votes
asked Dec 28, 2017 in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (244,407 points)
99% Accept Rate

Bhabi Roxxx.... Whenever she does something unusual on screen crowd shout BHAABIIIIIIIIIII..... Entry scene ki toh puchho hi mat.

Yup. It was an experience to cherish watching it in Mumbai.

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Loved her action sequences in the film. The scenes were not that good but for a Bollywood film I think it's a first time an actress has such action sequences. People cheers to her action sequences as much as they did for Salman's.

answered Dec 28, 2017 by karan khan Director (132,140 points)
selected Dec 30, 2017 by suhas

Not the first time to have an entire action bit.

What worked here was the placement of the song & action. The backstory was firmly set & we as audience wanted her & other girls to kill them all.

0 votes

This is Katrina to me -
Film dekh liya mein Kal, show khatam hone ke baad mera dost bolra ke Chalo Miyaan , Chalo miyan show khatam hogaya, Jayenge jaldi, bhook lagri aaqhri.. .Mein bola ruk baigan ke baal ! yeh gaane mein mere ku Katrina ke nange taangein dekhne ka hai .

answered Dec 29, 2017 by Charlie runkle™ Producer (117,139 points)

Swag? That's why Tera Noor song is for you.

0 votes

She did good in action scenes.

answered Dec 29, 2017 by Vikram Singh Casting Director (19,758 points)

I find her much better actress than Aish bhabi. Watch Dhoom2, Jazbaa and Sarabjeet again to know how bad actress she is!

She was terrible in Dhoom 2 but Aishwarya is anyday a better actress.

Kat bhabhi looks worse due to her inability to speak hindi, I think. Anyway, opinion apna apna...

@tiger bro Aish is much better actress. Katrina is more hardworking but fails to emote some expressions.