• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+3 votes
In the history of Bollywood (post sholay as earlier figure was not available) , it is only happen three time when an actor achieve the all time record on day 1 , weekend , week & lifetime..

Aamir Khan

Ghajinii

3 Idiots

Dhoom 3

Hritik & Srk are the only actor who come close to achieve this as his Dhoom 2 was weekend/week/lifetime record grosser but the first day was 15 lakhs short than Krrish similarly Chennai express was little short than ETT opening day.
asked in Box Office Related by Director (127k points)
98% Accept Rate

edited by

And later they have to become chameleon and deny what they said earlier

Correct feeling like this feeling like that this is really not good to promote your movie by creating unnecessary controversy & then again daddy have to do the work for you.

Once again the arguement is going in wrong way so I am stopping here you can write a comment under this as you usually do..

Yes I'm feeling unsafe here... Will settle down in a different country.

U r the reason for its wrong direction.... Anyway, I'm also stopping here.

10 Answers

+3 votes

Current record holder Bollywood movie......

Highest Advance Booking :
TZH

Highest 1st Day :
PRDP

Highest 1st weekend :
TZH

Highest Single Day :
TZH (Sunday)

Highest 1st week :
Sultan

Highest lifetime :
Dangal

Highest ff :
HAHK

Highest adjusted nett :
HAHK.
Salman Khan - 8

Rest of Bollywood - only 1.

Too Much Funnn!

answered by Unit Manager (34.9k points)
+3 votes

CE could have done that if not for the paid previews.

answered by Unit Manager (33.9k points)
+3 votes

You know Hollywood add Paid Previews in their first day..??

Lol, but whatever, missed by a whisker, 12 lakhs..!!

answered by Mega Star (200k points)
+3 votes

Great record and all 3 belongs to Aamir Khan.

answered by Casting Director (19.9k points)
+3 votes

And some frustrated jelous looser jerks Dare to question Aamir's stardom their fav star can only give record opening Aamir can also give record lifetime.

Proof highest opening salman 6 aamir 5
ATG Aamir 5 Salman 1

Btw this post was to praise Aamir why are salman fans crying here

answered by Casting Director (18.9k points)

whats wrong with my opening stats salman has 6 record opening day aamir has 5 is that wrong? No doubt salman is ahead of aamir here bt gap in opening is not bigger than gap of lifetime.

I can only control myself hence i dont remember commenting negetive in tzh related post infact i even congratulated salman fans and at times i also oppose aamir fans like vectus when he spread negetivity without any reason

Yes u can control only yourself. But the question is WTH you try to be a savior for others when we attack them for their idiocy?? Ur ans in this post is an example http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/619384/aamir-fans-desperate-prove-tiger-zinda-huge-under-performer

Highest opening and ATG pe hi sabkuch Khatam hai kya? Haha...

Yes for me atg and atbb is biggest achivement to be honest i dont care abt opening bcz record opening is much smaller achievement than record grosser anyone given a choice will choose record grosser but volume is also very imp Aamir must increase his volume this worries me

You also protect other salman fans its natural but i dont support when they attack other actors without any reason.

I think discussion of various posts became too large so i rest my case here itself

Obviously Verdict is the most important thing. It'll be remembered even after 50 years (if bollywood exists). But opening numbers also tell a story.

+2 votes

Unique record i must say....

answered by Location Manager (5.3k points)
+2 votes

Because you can get highest opening with action movies easily ... as Aamir have shown with with Ghajini and Dhoom 3. But achieving ATBB / ATG ... is not easy easy,that need more acting skills than just pulling off your shirt.

answered by Camera Operator (9.1k points)

And right now 6 movies are Salman Khan starrers out of top 10....Aamir ka sirf 2. Mirror pe shakal dekhne ki zarurat tumhe ko hai... Hahaha

That has nothing to do with bigger stardom ... Just Aamir did less movies.

Salman has never given a solo blockbuster without action scene in the movie.

Delivering great opening after doing so many movies is much more difficult than delivering very good opening with very few movies.

+2 votes

A great record indeed

answered by Set Decorator (1.5k points)
+1 vote

And all the 3 movies have footfalls less than Sultan

answered by Assistant Director (47.5k points)

Still when about about any year top hit then without any second thought all trade sites gave the same answer- Aamir Aamir Aamir

When, where and how??! Salman has maximum no of top hit of the year, FYI. Even if ur proclamation is true still all those sites consider Salman>>>Aamir.

Lol this is the reason why some fanbase have extra super power , well what I have actually said when given a choice to all trade site to choose too grosser /hit for the year then mostly will choose Aamir like they always did in recent year enough to prove who they think is no. 1 & who is 2

How do you know what they think??? But we all what they actually say....i.e Salman>>>others.

+1 vote

What a Record, which no trade website consider for Aamir

answered by Location Manager (7k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
3 answers 75 views
75 views asked Dec 20, 2013 in Old by deepak_bishty Director (127k points)