• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+4 votes
Source : https://www.bollyarena.net/work-on-third-installment-of-don-has-begun-ritesh-sidhwani/
he producer of Don series, producer Ritesh Sidhwani has confirmed that the work on the script of Don 3 has begun. On December 23, Don 2 completed six years and Sidhwani said the film will happen soon.

“It will happen sooner than you know as we have started working on the script and the story. I think we need to crack the story as the responsibility is more (to get it right for the third part). With the next film in ‘Don’ franchise we won’t take that much time, we will make it fast,” he told PTI.

According to Sidhwani, the team would make an official announcement about Don 3 next year.  When asked if the makers can play around with the central characters, especially that of Priyanka’s, Sidhwani said it is too early to comment. We have not decided what we are going to do with it. Right now the film is in idea stage, it needs to come out in the form of story and screenplay. So it is too early to say anything,” he said.

“Last year, had you asked me about it I would have said, we are not thinking about it. But right now we are seriously thinking about it and have started working towards it. Let him (Farhan) first write the story. He is definitely writing it and then we have to see if he is excited to direct it, the producer added.
Source Link: https://www.bollyarena.net/work-on-third-installment-of-don-has-begun-ritesh-sidhwani/
asked in General by Camera Operator (9k points)
14% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+1 vote

The only SRK movie I really really want to see. Hope they make it and get it out by 2019. Don2 was so so good.

answered by Producer (103k points)
+1 vote

with don2 only Farhan could put srk on a leash.. his mannerisms bordered on cocky with style... his attitude didn't go overboard... it was that 99.99 performance from SRK

I hope Farhan does that again with Don3

answered by Location Manager (5.3k points)
0 votes

Regarding Don, replace everyone except SRK & Boman and then..........

JUST BRING IT.....!!!!!

answered by Mega Star (200k points)
+2

Also add a script. Not any script like they assumed with Don 2.

Original Ko rakhenge, bas ending change karenge. = Don.

Sab kuch Badal ke, heist Karayenge = Don 2.

Audience were loud & clear with their judgement. Hope the makers have heard it & are working on it. Nobody wants Ritesh to pull off another Raees with Don 3.

–1

Well how much could they had added to one of the best big movie of 2011..??

Yes, but this time not only among big movies, but want best film of the year, simple, and heist part is done, it's gone, there won't be any heist in 3rd one, that's for sure.

+2

Best? Not even by a long shot. Don 2 is the reason why Don 3 is getting delayed.

You can call it a good film by being very lenient. May be they should've opted for standalone film. For one, Don failed as a remake/reboot. And Don 2 deviating completely from the source material was a risk which just didn't pay.

0 votes

Let's see what's new they have to offer.

answered by Casting Director (19.9k points)
0 votes

Excited lets hope don 3 will release in 2020 and want it to have raw action like John wick

answered by Production Accountant (25.7k points)
0 votes

it's constantly been in the news. hope it's announced early next year.

Also, please make it better than Don 2.

answered by Unit Manager (33.9k points)

Related questions

+9 votes
10 answers 324 views
+5 votes
1 answer 112 views
+1 vote
4 answers 202 views
202 views asked Jun 18, 2016 in Movie Discussions by Sanal Director (140k points)