• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+4 votes
2010 - Dabangg

2011 - Ready

2012 - Rowdy Rathore

2013 - Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani

2014 - PK

2015 - Bajrangi Bhaijaan

2016 - Dangal

2017 - Golmaal Again (so far. Outside chance for Tiger Zinda Hai unless it fails to sustain)
Source Link: boxofficeindia.com
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (246k points)
98% Accept Rate

Actually it was Housefull 2 in 2012 according to BOI.

@suhas
Tzh is posting those figures due to big holidays. Today it will fell around 50% from friday. 300 cr is still very difficult task.
P.s : don't take it negatively.

@Suhas- It was Rowdy Rathore according to BOI and they have already said it. You are mistaken. And Rowdy trend was better than Housefull 2

@God Father .. unrelated to this post. Anyways, I never predicted any number for any film since 2014. You don't have to reach out to me on this. Whether TZH does 300 or doesn't even do 250, doesn't matter to me. I got my theatre viewing experience, twice. It'll be the ticket rate I pay which matters.

Rest whatever number it puts on, is totally welcome. I will be happy sharing the same on the forum for the users to discuss.

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Watching Ready is a guilty pleasure for me as the plot is inspired by one of my favorite dramas The Alchemist (Ben Jonson)

answered by Assistant Director (47.6k points)
selected by

Related questions

+5 votes
6 answers 175 views
+3 votes
3 answers 243 views