• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+2 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (246k points)
98% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

I never thought I would say this but a scene where katrina is at the centrepiece gave me chills. Yes it was that good! The way she fires at those men... Although I wish she was a little more into it while killing that guy with just one knife shot at neck. The other girl did a fantastic job with continued stabbing

answered by Location Manager (5.3k points)
selected by

Had to prove she was trained killer right. One swift shot was enough. It had audience whistling & hooting non-stop. Ali Abbas did a fantastic job along with Neelesh Mishra for coming up with this scene.

+1 vote

ok this is just weird to say ... but katrina kaif's act , action ...is by far ...far.... the best sequence of any female actresses in the history of bollywood..... how that song tied the sequence together.... makes you glued to the screen......the word is.....SHOCK....... Surprise....... that how convincing she looked doing that.

answered by Star (146k points)
+1 vote

I will be honest here ,I didn't liked a bit Katrina in poster and trailer but man the scene which you mentioned was just superb,I was pleasantly surprised by Katrina.

answered by Casting Director (19.9k points)

Didn't expect her to have an entire song for herself. Cleverly placed & well shot indeed

Absolutely and she has been given a lot of importance in this movie which is usually missing from her all movies

+1

She still struggles in dramatic scenes. She just cannot emote. And that's why Ali cleverly provided with this song & couple of action scenes.

0 votes

Terrific sequence. Some scenes....she literally murdered the urdu language. This scene her body language was very very good.

answered by Producer (103k points)
0 votes

Kat has done brilliant job in Tiger Zinda Hai and I will rate this as her best performance ever without any doubts

answered by Production Accountant (22.3k points)

Definitely her best moment in the movie. Ali knows to present her in the best way possible in a Salman action vehicle.