• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

245k answers

299k comments

702 users

+7 votes
Tiger Zinda Hai Set For History On Sunday
Sunday 24 December 2017 23.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network

Follow Us
Tiger Zinda Hai is creating havoc on Sunday as it looks on course to set the highest single day of all time for an outright Hindi film. At the moment this record stands with Dangal which grossed 41.29 crore nett on its first Sunday exactly one year ago. The mass centres have gone to another level and the footfalls on Sunday, even if by chance if the collections fall a few lakhs below Dangal will easily be higher as there is a far higher contribution where ticket prices are lower. This is very unlikely scenario. An early assessment for Sunday would be 43 crore nett but a higher number is not ruled as numbers come in the morning from places like Gujarat and Bihar could be crazy especially the former which alone can add 30-40% on its Saturday number.

Bahubali - The Conclusion grossed 46.50 crore apprx on Sunday which is the highest day in history and its unlikely to reach that level but a 44-45 crore nett total is not totally out of the question when the final figures come in the morning. It will all depend on how high the mass centres have gone especially in Mumbai circuit, the big cities are up in the 15-20% range. The film is going to set a new weekend record outside Bahubali - The Conclusion and what will be seen in the morning is whether it is towards 112 crore nett or more closer to 115 crore nett

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3517
asked in Box Office Related by Producer (114k points)
69% Accept Rate
+1

Tiger hunting for records be like...

Katrina is also celebrating....

TigerTerror

425cr

12 Answers

+4 votes

Charsi, fake and paid BOI is manipulating....We have borrowed Baba Gurmeet's calculator and it says that TZH Sunday collections are less than our Gigastar's last Deewali release's Sunday

answered by Unit Manager (35.3k points)
edited by

No AAMIR is GOD no one can MATCH him he is bigger than SALMAN AMITABH SRK MARLON TOM no one can Match Aamir

+3 votes

Ho Ho Ho

make it 45 come on!! if that happens then all the disappointment of opening day would be vanished just like that!

answered by Location Manager (7.4k points)
+3 votes

Time has come..... Sher abhi so rha hai puch mat khicho kha jayega.. Btw listening tera noor again & again..

answered by Camera Operator (11.6k points)
+3 votes

Tiger is going to create history today!! 43cr is huge man
Congrats to all the salmaniacs out here.

answered by Location Manager (5.6k points)
+2 votes

Records Tutne ki awaaj aati rahegi till NEW YEAR

answered by Location Manager (7.3k points)
+2 votes

Now we are talking. I was saying all along 40cr will be crossed today.....45cr if it happens is insane. Biggest for a Bollywood movie this year. Very happy we have something to show in 2017 now.

answered by Producer (109k points)
+1

yep insane it would be....... oh im so happy my man

+1 vote

Wow what happening Seriously this is insane I'm in cloud nine

answered by Set Designer (2.4k points)
+1 vote

Massive Collection .Now It's All on Tuesday which will decide whether Movie would do 300 cr or not .Need a 17-18 cr Tuesday and 10 cr+ 2nd Friday to have a chance at 300 cr

answered by Producer (101k points)

this is good trending.. 300 if not achieved will be an under performance now........

If it collects 44 crores or more on Sunday then it probably means wom is on par with sultan if not better. TZH has GST advantage, more open weeks and christmas period for betrer trend than Sultan. Very good chance of hitting 300 crores now. Fingers crossed

Sanjeev tzh lacks repeat value...

@Sanjeev - Sultan exhausted lot of Audience in its first 5 days so that's why it's trending doesn't look that good to you . Tuesday is very important for TZH as Ticket Rates would come to weekdays level and Holiday .It needs a 17-18 cr Tuesday as First Week even if ends at 190-195 cr .it needs 100 cr more for 300 cr .means 70-75 cr Week 2 Two is needed means 11-12 cr 2nd Friday

0 votes

When dangal made 41.29cr not a single praise article..... Here boi is celebrating.
Anyway, good for bollywood.....

answered by Second Unit Director (74.4k points)

awww man that is upright in-fukcing-sane... just do the reporting for fukcs sake BOI

Kashyap hearty agree on this line... Dangal 41cr sun was even bigger achievement for such movie... wel thats double standard.....

@kashyap123 what Dangal has done is unmatchable by any movie in near future even by any other Aamir movie also that's a fact 2000cr worldwide is not a joke mate ...

@kashyap bro Dangal was phenomenal no doubt about it .

0 votes

been saying it from the start, the movie is doing humongous business and there was nothing to be disappointed about.

this makes 3 opening weekend records in a row for Sallu I believe, congratulations to all fans.

answered by Unit Manager (37.2k points)
0 votes

Congratulations to salman fans for huge success of TZH.
There are some good salman fans in this forum happy for them

answered by Production Accountant (21.2k points)

Huge success h ki nhi confirmed nhi hua abtak... Tuesday collections dekhne ke baad hi pata chalega.

Dhoom 3 cross kar lega mere khayal se and i think its huge considering both were similar genre

Let's see....

–1 vote

Thats the thing even jai ho did 25cr after 17cr fri n sat... Salman movie always perform great wen ther is holiday.... hope it does 43cr plus ..

answered by Production Accountant (27.8k points)

@playboy I thought you was Salman fan

Vikram bro, I'm only a die-hard Aamir fan...... Then i like Akshaye Khanna......

@tiger
Even Aamir fan criticized Dhoom 3 that doesn't mean they are not his fans.... Playboy is a very very old user, infact old forum he and navo used to take on Shahrukh fans.... Then Salman and Aamir fans were friends...

@playboy
That's okay man relax... U don't have to prove.....

@kashyap
Everyone (fan or hater) has right to to criticise any star. Nobody should have have problem with that. But if someone says "Salman ke hath me lota thamake bhikh mangwaunga", what will you call him hater or Fan? Just imagine anyone saying those words for Aamir and decide yourself.

Related questions

+4 votes
6 answers 298 views
298 views asked Jan 8 in Box Office Related by Seinfeld Location Manager (7.4k points)
+5 votes
9 answers 336 views
+4 votes
10 answers 445 views
445 views asked Jan 3 in Box Office Related by Seinfeld Location Manager (7.4k points)