">
  • Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

+6 votes
Title was suggested by Salman and initial title was 'High Jump"

60 Crore in 2007 with offbeat movie .... it will come equivalent to 200 Crores now that too while it clashed with another Blockbuster movie

asked in Movie Discussions by Camera Operator (9.4k points)
15% Accept Rate

edited by
+2

Indeed a masterpiece..

I have seen this after watching a news channel interview.
Reporter asked one of the film fraternity that why we not making films Taare zameen par in Telugu.

Then I decided "chalo deklenge kya cheez hai isme.."

Liked it instantly...

9 Answers

+2 votes

Just one word "Masterpiece"

answered by Location Manager (5.5k points)
+1 vote

Everytime I watch Tzp,I get emotional and this movie is a real gem for me.One of my all time favorites.

answered by Assistant Director (48.3k points)
+1 vote

Incredible movie. It's my favourite movie from Aamir. The fact that he was able to direct this so well shows how multi talented he is and also gives me hope for Mahabharat.

Despite loving it so much, I cannot rewatch it too many times as the first half gives me immense pain.

answered by Unit Manager (36k points)
+1 vote

This movie is a masterpiece. The more you will watch it the more you will be amazed.

answered by Production Accountant (20.3k points)
+1 vote

watching it on &pictures now.

If theres an Aamir masterpiece, this would be it. Everything is perfect and falls into its place

I may be a fan of Salman Khan but I respect Aamir for his craftsmanship

answered by Location Manager (6.4k points)
0 votes

Aamir's best. I was amazed by how good a director he is. Iook forward to him directing more in the future.

answered by Producer (106k points)
0 votes

Simply one of the best movies of Aamir..!!

answered by Mega Star (202k points)
0 votes

What a film!. Indeed a masterpiece. Best bollywood for me......

P.S: For those of u who think Aamir and Salman are friends only now should have got the answer.

answered by Second Unit Director (73.8k points)
0 votes

Kisi chote director ka credit maar diya.

answered by Executive Producer (69.2k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
4 answers 116 views
116 views asked Apr 1, 2017 in General by Rancho Casting Director (19.9k points)