• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.4k questions

245k answers

298k comments

696 users

+4 votes
Salman Khan
Remo D'Souza - Race 3
Sohail Khan - Sher Khan
Sony - Dus Ka Dum
Colors - Bigg Boss

Ali Abbas Zafar - Bharat (Atul Agnihotri)
Prabhudheva - Dabangg 3
Remo D'Souza - Dance Film
Source Link: http://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/interview-interview-salman-khan-i-will-give-my-fans-exactly-what-they-expect-from-me-2568983/amp?__twitter_impression=true
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (249k points)
95% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I am looking forward to Bharat. There has been a lot of criticism about tubelight, that Salman shouldn’t do such movies, but I disagree. Make it big scale and make it entertaining. Salman’s masala movies of the past also did record breaking business....give him content and he can take it to the sky

answered by Producer (109k points)
selected by
+1 vote

I want Kick 2 on Christmas 2019. And hope Bhai won't do Remo's dance film and Sohail's Sher Khan.

answered by Unit Manager (35.3k points)
+1 vote

Very good line up.

answered by Production Accountant (20.5k points)
0 votes

Prabhudeva dabangg 3
No i dont want that
I hope bharat won't be like tubelight for multiplex only
Remo dance film lets see a lot depends upon the fate of race 3

answered by Production Accountant (25.1k points)
0 votes

Sher khan will 100% happen now but I don't want Dance drama movie at all rest is OK

answered by Production Accountant (22.7k points)
0 votes

There is no way Sher Khan is releasing in 2018, he said that they will work on it in 2018 and with Bharat, Dabangg3, i think if Sher Khan is going to release in 2020 or one of 2019 movie will move ahead for Sher Khan to release in 2019, otherwise they could just rush in and make a sub standard product too.

answered by Mega Star (203k points)

Bas Salman Arbaaz aur sohail se Bacha le khud ko, he will be unstoppable in the next 5 years. Being human foundation men Kaam pe lagaa do dono ko

sabse zyada charity toh Salman ghar walo ke liye hi kar leta hai bhai
picture chaiye? kaam chaiye? chalo thik hai.. bana deta hu ek...

its what hurt him so bad a while ago.. seems he doesn't want to learn from that... I want him to work with the people who deserve to handle the megastar.

He should work with professionals like slb, rajamouli and hirani....he isn’t getting any younger too. This is the time to be at your best. I know dabangg 3 will be huge....but is it even needed? That’s the question

maybe some more ridiculing is what Arbaz wants.. aane do fir

0 votes

Salman Khan has been in the industry for 30 years because of his visions to see what is best for him , anything he offers for me is welcome

answered by Assistant Director (48.9k points)

Related questions