• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.4k questions

245k answers

298k comments

696 users

+3 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (249k points)
95% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

It has around 1 month time to do good collection

https://twitter.com/weier1231997/status/943083247319183360

According to BO analyst AKP already earned huge profit from distributors

https://twitter.com/weier1231997/status/943016920282009600

answered by Camera Operator (9.5k points)
selected by
+2 votes

With China's release SS will be in top 5 hits of 2017 worldwide........ Already there....

answered by Second Unit Director (74.4k points)
+2 votes

It will collect huge as Aamir Khan following is huge in China.

answered by Production Accountant (20.5k points)
0 votes

Hope that Aamir sir visit China to promote his movie as with proper awareness it may actually open better than Dangal so with good start a 30m$ + lifetime is what we can expect from Secret Superstar..

answered by Director (128k points)
0 votes

So now with China release close, it's time for Aamir fans to decide, Is SS aamir movie or not

answered by Mega Star (203k points)

Well it's always a Aamir cameo film from start now you tell honestly it is possible for secret Superstar to get a release date in China without Aamir khan support (not talking about the release size it is going to get just because of Aamir khan)..

Off course i know, i was just joking, and thanx for answering peacefully, not aggressively

0 votes

BUMP.

LOLLLL on Tanveer.HO GAYI WHITWASH?

answered by Camera Operator (8.5k points)
–3 votes

It will be white wash there

answered by Production Accountant (22.7k points)
+2

White/black/blue/red/yellow or any other wash is only possible when you actually manage to release your movies in China but sadly that option is not available for unknown star..

–1

Same like secret will do 100cr more than Tubelight worldwide hai na? Not every movie does wonder like dangal u will c the results

Lol first of all I gave challenge for that but you are afraid to accept that & 2ndly I have said that after final lifetime that means secret Superstar final lifetime will be once it finish it's business in China & Hongkong or other markets ..
Hahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

Related questions

+4 votes
6 answers 342 views
+5 votes
11 answers 557 views