• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.4k questions

245k answers

298k comments

702 users

+2 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (250k points)
95% Accept Rate

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Very sad what happened with Dilwale. I shudder to think what would have happened to BM if RS actually made the movie as he originally intended.

Anyway, I think now blaming anyone would be useless. Whoever changed the script or said whatever to the media, the final thing that will be remembered is that BM beat Dilwale's lifetime and SLB and Eros got their revenge.

Until HNY SRK was doing terrifically well. I would always say that Dilwale started his bad phase. What I'm hoping for is that 3 years after Dilwale, he will come back with a bang in Dwarf.

answered by Unit Manager (37.2k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Opening Day India - Dilwale
Opening Weekend India - Dilwale
Opening Week India - Dilwale
Lifetime India - Bajirao Mastani

Opening Day overseas - Dilwale
Opening Weekend Overseas - Dilwale
Opening Week Overseas - Dilwale
Lifetime Overseas - Dilwale

Opening Day Worldwide - Dilwale
Opening Weekend Worldwide - Dilwale
Opening Week Worldwide - Dilwale
Lifetime Worldwide - Dilwale

Dilwale - 11
Bajirao Mastani - 1
Despite protests film managed to release on time
Dilwale - yes
Padmavati - no

SRK 1
SLB - 0

Lol

answered by Mega Star (203k points)

There's also stuff like TV ratings and Music albums sold, which Dilwale also won.

Unfortunately it lost the most important battle.

If dilwale had same issue protest as likepadmavathi.. dilwale kya uski next movie bi time pae release nai hoti.. ..

0 votes

This was actually surprising clash result as BM outscored obvious winner Dilwale.

answered by Production Accountant (20.5k points)
0 votes

Its been 2 years................how fast time goes by.............Bm was clearly a much superior movie. Dilwale was shit.......................SRK and RS fans had a major heart attack back then

answered by Producer (109k points)