Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,041 questions

251,731 answers

308,044 comments

396 users

Partial opening for TZH advance on Sunday - BOI

+2 votes
Source Link: BOI
asked Dec 18, 2017 in Box Office Related by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (208,106 points)
99% Accept Rate

The advance of Tiger Zinda Hai opened on Sunday though it was by late afternoon that the schedule of the national chains was ready so in real terms today will be the first day. The usual advance theaters like Pacific, Odeon and Delite in Delhi saw a huge rush in the afternoon as the first day show tickets sold fast. Delhi has limited theaters for its potential audience which leads to certain theaters getting booked very fast for the big event films. Many single screens opened plans yesterday also but the awareness for most of this audience is that its Monday when tickets become available.

The results on Sunday say little as its not really a full out opening the advance and there will a be a huge difference in sales today as compared to yesterday. But in real terms it will be about Wednesday and Thursday as its post Wednesday that advance really gets going and is the usually the difference between a good advance and a very good one. A film like Judwaa 2 more than doubled its advance on the Thursday alone although thats may be tougher here as you expect a higher level of sales before Thursday. The target will be to be among the top five advance sales of all time if not top three. Tubelight and Raees failed to hit the top five when considering the ticket rates which were higher than big previous films they should have made top five. The on the day audience is most important but the advance gives an idea of the potential. An outside top five finish would probably mean a real big start will not be on the cards while a top five finish will mean the potential is there.

6 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

LOL LOL LOL LOL
Looking like boi is trying really hard to make other fandoms happy.
Even if they would have said top3 i could have understand that they're playing safe but top5 LOL LOL
I don't think advance booking will be below 20 in any means.
My expectation is close to 25cr.
Let's see

answered Dec 18, 2017 by Roman Production Designer (13,201 points)
selected Feb 15 by THUNDER BIRD
+2 votes

Boi strictly underestimating the potential of TZH and I am sure they will get their answer on Friday itself they are doing the same just like they did at the time of ETT they underestimated ETT and were trolled badly same will happen again now

answered Dec 18, 2017 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (24,753 points)

its the history .. which tells.... that when it comes to giving opinions.... BOI is probably worst than baazigar....

just to name a few...
ram leela would be disaster.....
bajirao mastani is a regional movie.....
dilwale even in worst case scenario won't lose to bajirao mastani....
besharam might break 3idiots' lifetime record and opening day of ETT..... (that was big one)

Yes and many mores to add like
Toilet will do 175cr etc boi is best for reporting the numbers rest is sheer nonsense

+2 votes

aaj subah hi maine ye post kiya tha... hw these trade analysts and trade sites are being conservative and scared in giving TZH's predictions.

answered Dec 18, 2017 by Grand Nova Star (154,702 points)
+1 vote

TZH should stand at 2nd position in the advance and it will I think.

answered Dec 18, 2017 by Fur1233 Location Manager (5,861 points)

I think it will take 1st position.

Yeah let's hope for the best
Kya pata sach hojayein

Let us hope it will be true.

+1 vote

All have become KRK duplicates

answered Dec 18, 2017 by shah Executive Producer (65,612 points)
–2 votes

LOL But in real terms rona dhona start even before the release of film now you can imagine the after release sequence , they have already use cold whether factor this time..
Being a sequel , big action movie & no big release in recent time means a top 3 advance sales is minimum what we can expect from tiger zinda hai , i am predicting it will be approx 22-24 cr.

answered Dec 18, 2017 by deepak_bishty Director (131,561 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 186 views
186 views asked Dec 22, 2017 in Box Office Related by being_tanveer Production Accountant (24,753 points)
+7 votes
8 answers 306 views
+3 votes
8 answers 266 views
266 views asked Sep 14, 2017 in Box Office Related by being_tanveer Production Accountant (24,753 points)