• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

395 users

+2 votes
Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, the film is an official adaptation of the South Korean drama, Ode to my Father. The film may release during Eid 2019.

After the release of the film Tiger Zinda Hai, Salman Khan will be busy prepping for his next film titled Bharat. Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, the film is an official adaptation of the South Korean drama, Ode to my Father. The film may release during Eid 2019. Talking about his script, Ali says, “The script is ready.

Salman liked it. It is a story between a father and son. Atul Agnihotri has joined hands with us for the film.” Interestingly, it was Salim Khan who advised Salman to take up the film after he watched the drama.

Ali says, “Few films have depicted the father-son relationship on celluloid. Since the film is an emotional saga, Salman may add something special in his performance which may connect with the audience. It is different from all the other films that I have done.” Ali’s film Brother Ki Dulhan was a romantic comedy; Gunday was an action thriller, Sultan was a sports story, and Tiger Zinda Hai follows an espionage plot.
Source Link: http://www.asianage.com/entertainment/bollywood/171217/ali-abbas-zafar-to-direct-salman-khan-in-father-son-story.html
asked in Opinion by Producer (107k points)
88% Accept Rate

6 Answers

0 votes

Salman bhai is being meherbaan on AAA nowdays it seems like.

answered by Mega Star (202k points)
0 votes

Alright. Will wait for official confirmation from Salman himself.

answered by Production Accountant (20.3k points)
0 votes

Likes AAZ to continue working with Bhai as I am afraid Sohail, Arbaaz or Atul will come in

answered by Assistant Director (48.4k points)
0 votes

im the luckiest guy in entire fanbase.....
because .... bharat was dropped after Tubelight's debacle...
and everyone was/is against the idea of making this movie as its not a guaranteed success....
but i really wanted... this movie to be made... and finnish the bhaijaan trilogy.... bajrangi bhaijaan , tubelight, bhaarat.

again its theme will be same as earlier two... YAKEEN.
its a father son story ... but father's role will be more like a cameo.. its all about salman khan's character... sacrificing everything for his family.
i can guarantee it.... even though they are saying that no heroine is selected against salman khan.. but its 100% assured that ... katrina kaif will bag that role...

answered by Star (148k points)
0 votes

Looks like, the writer who wrote the article forget that this film already titled Bharat and release date announced for EID 2019 officially.

answered by Producer (111k points)
0 votes

Sirf AAZ ke saath kaam. Kahi kuch aur toh nehi hain.

answered by Executive Producer (69.2k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 132 views
+1 vote
1 answer 162 views
162 views asked Jun 24, 2017 in Announcements by salmaniac Camera Operator (9.9k points)