• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.1k questions

240k answers

291k comments

392 users

+3 votes
asked in Sports Related by Director (135k points)
38% Accept Rate
+1

9 Answers

+1 vote

just before you term Tendulkar as "rest", you should know he made a double ton against South Africa with Dale Steyn leading the attack.

I think its a great knock. I just want him to get one against a quality side such as SA.

answered by Location Manager (5.3k points)

What the hell so I should write it like "Rohit - 3, Sachin - 1, Rest - 3 ?
Sachin maybe a God, but firstly he's a freaking player. Keep this Sachinism aside from current cricket or it'll ruin your test for cricket, Rohit is the only one in India who has the shade of Sachin.

Criminal what did you smoke in the morning? Rohit has shade of sachin? Its kohli who has it mate. And even he isnt in the same league as SRT was.

In the present age I always stick to. Rohit needs better numbers in Nz, saf etc to come up more....kohli is the chase master and RS is the 200 master. Rest this shade and all ...is laughable

i have not even started on sachinism

Agree with intense he does have that mojo around him.. Anyway I dont want to talk about their talents because I dont think im worthy of a that discussion. I just wanted to let you know that Sachin's 200 was way better than anyone else's

I said Rohit has shades of Sachin because of the batting style, not comparing statistically

0 votes

Amazing batting by the hitman

answered by Production Accountant (21.4k points)
0 votes

His first century - 115 balls
His second century - 36 balls

answered by Super-star (199k points)
0 votes

107 runs after 40 overs , wonderful

answered by Assistant Director (47.1k points)
0 votes

Superb inning and he played with ease.

answered by Casting Director (19.8k points)
0 votes

One of the very best in world cricket. Virat has one issue, he himself admits he finds it hard to hit sixes. He is more into hard running and scoring boundaries. Sharma is a beast, in the last 10 overs he can do way more damage than any other guy in this line up.

answered by Producer (102k points)
0 votes

answered by Second Unit Director (79.8k points)
0 votes

Amazing batsman amazing records.. Would love to see him play great outside subcontinent like Kohli...

answered by Second Unit Director (73.1k points)
0 votes

Oh..superb...
But..
I personally like to see bails in the air than ball into the stands...
(More of bowler than batsman)
Rohit in way decapitated the Sri Lankan bowling squad..huge morale booster to India and Rohit..

answered by Assistant Director (54.5k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
2 answers 62 views
+4 votes
6 answers 146 views