Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors
Donate to IBO
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,397 questions

236,221 answers

285,798 comments

377 users

28th December 2018!! ROHIT SHETTY will be back!!!! RANVEER SINGH as #SIMMBA. Karan Johar Announces.

+2 votes
asked 4 days ago in Movie Discussions by Raghib Executive Producer (69,347 points)
97% Accept Rate

10 Answers

+3 votes

I hate RS and his stupid movies. Now hoping SRK makes an entertaining movie atleast.

answered 4 days ago by Intense Cinematographer (97,536 points)
+3 votes

Now two things are almost certain
1- Dwarf is now out of top 3
2- Srk's search for Clean HIT will to be continued

answered 3 days ago by being_tanveer Production Accountant (20,358 points)
+2 votes

Hahaha kya bakwas hai ye puri film ki tone badal di
Worst first look

answered 4 days ago by SSk Casting Director (18,986 points)
+2 votes

Why Karan why..??
Don't forget the reason you are here and making these so called big announcements.

answered 4 days ago by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (194,947 points)

I think you should thank karan because he's the reason behind 1week postpone.
Warna Relience toh Christmas mein lana chahata tha.
Even financial manager prashant had confirmed that.
So 1week free run is always better than clash i think

+2 votes

I have seen Temper and just the climax saves the movie, otherwise it is just another Policewala Gunda Let's see if Rohit Shetty can bring back the magic of those last thirty minutes which is very high on emotions, only then the movie can be a success.
Regarding the clash, it's good that Dwarf is having a solo release (nobody cares about Kedarnath and it might even postpone in time) and the only thing the makers should focus now is content and entertainment. If they can have these two things in their favor Simba will be just another OUATIMD.
I still believe Ranveer is a bad choice for JR. NTR's role. And the poster is crap.

answered 4 days ago by Criminal Director (133,935 points)

I think ranveer's the best choice for the kind of role it was. Who else?

Salman Khan Tailor made role for him. Otherwise Akki

+2 votes

So after Imtiaz Ali - to name the film as "Jab Harry Met Sejal" to be almost same as "Jab We Met"....based on love/meeting strangers
Rohit is back to name the Film as "Simmba".. to be as "Singham" - based on police theme......

So RS is still getting inspired/ideas from old films/remakes......

answered 4 days ago by abbie Production Accountant (28,014 points)

Simbba will be of a notorious cop, it's said

+2 votes

"Aisa koi saga nhi jise SRK ne thaga nhi......Ab aisa koi bacha nhi jo SRK ki bajana chahta nhi"......

Too Much Funnn!

answered 3 days ago by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (32,075 points) 1 flag

@Tiger you are a ruthless troller of SRK..??

hahahaha so funny

If no then why the fcuk you guys cry/complain below my posts/answers/comments?

I wasn't complaining, i was talking to mrhola, it's just that his comment was under your answer so you also got notification of that.

Maybe it's not you....but many others have been complaining since months...

+1 vote

Is this the Big Announcement.?

answered 4 days ago by shah Unit Manager (38,160 points)

Still Better than YRF big announcement of "Befikre"......

By miles.The Yrf one was a big joke

+1 vote

As I had said earlier, don't just assume KJo won't clash with Dwarf. Business is business.

Anyway, that poster is freaking awful. But then, the movie hasn't even started yet. I'm sure much better stuff will be out in time.

answered 4 days ago by mr.hola Unit Manager (30,545 points)
+1 vote

It's a typical masala film aimed at masses.. Eyeing New Year Holiday... Kedarnath announced 21 St December release coz they wanted to play in long run.. Now Simba is releasing there is no long run.. They will find hard to find 500 screens in 2nd week if they clash.. So they will either prepone or Postpone.. Valentine 2019...Enjoy kro Kedarnath

answered 3 days ago by Haider Second Unit Director (72,430 points)

Related questions