Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors
Donate to IBO
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,397 questions

236,221 answers

285,798 comments

377 users

7 crore set made for Kedarnath second schedule in Mumbai..

+1 vote
http://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/makers-rebuilt-expensive-set-sushant-singh-rajput-sara-ali-khans-kedarnath/

I bet this... They are playing with fire...
Just imagine the buzz of Dwarf when Salman Khan songs anD actress song release
asked 5 days ago in Movie Discussions by Haider Second Unit Director (72,430 points)
71% Accept Rate

Leaving Srk & Dwarf aside... I am happy kriarj is really making it a big debut for Sara Ali Khan.

For Sridevi's daughter, Karan Johar the brand has given the immense weightage as that film just doesn't demand to be shot lavishly or to say it's success lies in it's simplicity & realism.

Kedarnath will also be close to realism but this sort of investment will ensure the grand look.

And to now consider Dwarf.. them willing to clash suggest a promising script.

Well... '' them willing to clash suggest a promising script"..
10 years ago there was a big debut expected of Rishi Kapoor son and Anil Kapoor daughter.. Huge investment was made.. 45 crores at that time.. As per BOI.. One of the finest director coming after successes in form of HDDCS, Devdas and Black.. Everything was perfect till they clashed
Kedarnath seems in a similar situation.. Hoping for them to do best in cinemas

@Haider
But there is a big difference between Srk in 2007 and Srk in 2017.

Only difference is he has lost some trust of neutral audience.. As far openings of his movies are concerned there is no difference..
In 2000's Salman khan was giving back to back flops.. STILL he was Salman Khan.. His films were affected not his stardom.. He gained trust with Wanted...
Even with semi hits and flops he is Shahrukh Khan.. You have to accept that.. Movie nai chali to ye matlab thori.. Na Chalne ko to Eid release bi nai chal skti

6 Answers

+4 votes

Well leave them.

In time they will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that they are right, yet to fail all the same.

My advise to team Kedarnath. Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

answered 5 days ago by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (194,947 points)
edited 5 days ago by THUNDER BIRD

Man +1 from me you used the dialouge to perfection

+2 votes

I really wish SRK was coming in a commercial entertainer on that date.
Fir dekhte hum koun aata hai.. This dwarf subject is so much risky... That's why the news of clashes and all...
Anyway 7 kya 20 ke bhi set laga lo... Flop toh koni hai

answered 4 days ago by Seinfeld Set Designer (2,445 points)
+1 vote

well whatever ends up happening, at least they are putting their best foot forward.

the big concern is the director. he is just not cut out for universal filmmaking, at least from what we've seen so far. plus I have read some reports of turmoil from the sets.

anyway, good luck!

answered 5 days ago by mr.hola Unit Manager (30,545 points)
+1 vote

Seven crore? Sorry but isn't that too less

answered 5 days ago by Criminal Director (133,935 points)

It's just set.. Its additional than original costs..

+1 vote

Good for them. Some attention for them at least. They wont clash with SRK, bunch of wannabes.

answered 4 days ago by Intense Cinematographer (97,536 points)
0 votes

Not comproming on quality, isn't it?

answered 4 days ago by shah Unit Manager (38,160 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
0 answers 50 views
+2 votes
0 answers 39 views