Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,990 questions

247,119 answers

301,111 comments

396 users

Akshay Kumar to star in remake of Million Dollar Baby helmed by AR Murugadoss.

+3 votes
TV actress Marina Kuwar is gearing up to make her big screen debut with a film directed by AR Murugadoss. It features Akshay Kumar.

The yet untitled film is a remake of Hollywood movie Million Dollar Baby. Marina will play Hilary Swank's role and Akshay will be essaying Clint Eastwood's role.

"Working with a star like Akshay Kumar is like a dream come true, the journey from modelling to acting has been a major struggle but I have never given up and I am confident I will soon be recognised," said Marina.

Marina, who has worked in TV show C.I.D and also participated in the reality TV show based show Bigg Boss 10. She is also undergoing proper functional training and maintaining a high protein diet for her role.
Source Link: http://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/akshay-kumar-to-star-in-remake-of-million-dollar-baby-helmed-by-ar-murugadoss-4240239.html/amp
asked Dec 4, 2017 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,656 points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

A big one for Akshay based on sports after Gold

answered Dec 5, 2017 by shah Executive Producer (60,231 points)
selected Dec 5, 2017 by suhas
0 votes

Arey yeh Ladki... mere khudko touch karne ke sessions ke dauraan iska meine koi party wala hot video dekha tha 1-2 baar..

answered Dec 5, 2017 by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,915 points)