Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors
Donate to IBO
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,397 questions

236,221 answers

285,798 comments

377 users

"Roundup and New Beta features" - Server Maintenance Complete

+9 votes

Server Maintenance Update: Completed

IMPORTANT Security Updates

1. Its normal for users to face Log-in errors after a major maintenance update like this, so just simply use the "Password Reset Tool" to get a new password. [Do make sure to check in your Junk mail section for the confirmation code]

2. Data loss: All the posts, answers, comments, messages and other user activities during the maintenance period up till now, had to be cleared for clean up purposes. 
  3. "My Updates" partially cleared: Notifications that you receive in My Updates section is usually stored in the server, in order to free up some space we decided to clear a portion of the updates, leaving out a portion from last few months. 

Beta Features : 

1. Editor Improved: Question text editor has been updated. (LIVE)
  2. Live Hub: Follow all the activities happening across the forum live! Dont miss a thing! Check it out (LIVE)
  3. Detailed User Stats  - (Not Live for normal users, Mods and above can check it out using THIS LINK)
  4. Default Mobile theme changed. (if you want to continue using the Old theme, Go to "Edit Profile" section, scroll down until you see "available themes", select the theme you prefer for PC and one for Mobile.) Made changes to the existing layout.
  5. Most Active users per Month leaderboard added in the sidebar below the Most Popular Tags section.
  6. Check detailed stats of your activity in the forum using the "My Stats" link in the navigation bar.

Few more minor features are yet to be implemented, and those will be done in the next few days. You guys might face loading issues and other bugs, make sure to comment below the issues. 

Other Minor Changes: 

Some of the old navigation links have been removed. and at the same time some of them have been renamed so that it takes lesser space in the menu bar. A few menu sections are being tested out, and in the next few days they'll be live.

Before          |      Now

My Account = Edit Profile
Warned Users = Suspects

Peace. 

*to be further updated*

asked Dec 2 in Site related by Zin Assistant Director (47,575 points)
99% Accept Rate

edited 2 days ago by Zin

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Although the new look is good. It has taken away the ol "classic" feel of the page

answered Dec 3 by Seinfeld Set Designer (2,445 points)
selected 3 days ago by Zin

Agree. I dont love it either.

But, our links in google were getting flagged for not being "mobile - optimized". Lets see if it makes any diff.

is there any way i can get that old look back with a theme or something?
nitpicking aside you've done a remarkable job my mahn!

Theme Switching option is live now!

(if you want to continue using the Old theme, Head to "Edit Profile" section, scroll down until you see "available themes", select the theme you prefer for PC and one for Mobile.)

+1 vote

Great work guys. Really appreciate everything you're doing for the forum!

answered Dec 3 by mr.hola Unit Manager (30,545 points)

Thanks dude! Do reply if you face any errors.

+1 vote

Its good and different, but not getting used to it. The old look was different

answered Dec 3 by Intense Cinematographer (97,536 points)

(if you want to continue using the Old theme, Head to "Edit Profile" section, scroll down until you see "available themes", select the theme you prefer for PC and one for Mobile.)

+1 vote

Theme looks good but the old one was better because we were used to it. It will take time to get used to it but kudos to all of the administrators for doing great work in the improvement of the forum.

answered Dec 3 by Fur1233 Location Scout (3,387 points)

+1 vote

answered Dec 3 by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (194,947 points)
+1 vote

@Zin-e-Elahi ...

answered 1 day ago by Irdwhelp Second Unit Director (77,769 points)

Related questions

+11 votes
3 answers 91 views
91 views asked Jul 4, 2013 in Old by Zin Assistant Director (47,575 points)
+3 votes
0 answers 53 views