• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+3 votes
Source Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZUpEiOgx4M
asked in Opinion by Set Designer (2.4k points)
50% Accept Rate
+2

No one can top this scene no matter what. For me this is personally one of my all time favorite acting display by Aamir Khan.

6 Answers

+2 votes

This Scene is One of the best scenes of the movie and my fav its Dam funny.

Also watch another scene where Aamir is sitting on stairs and Urmila is talking abt her movie the way he looks at her is amazing. (towards end of movie)

This is a Landmark movie Of Aamir's Career I consider it as Beginning of his Glorious 2nd Innings leaving behind mixed 1st innings.

He hit top league with BB Rangeela and transformed from Chocolaty boy to Mr. Perfectionalist.

One of the best performances of 90s and Aamir's Career as well as one of the best performances as Tapori. No one could have played this role btr than Aamir!

answered by Casting Director (18.9k points)
+2 votes

One of aamir’s best. One forgets he is Aamir, he lives himself as a Tapori.

answered by Producer (103k points)
+2 votes

One of the best scenes of All Time . He completely nailed the role

answered by Producer (101k points)
+2 votes

One of the many best scenes in Rangeela, the best performance by any actor of present generation.Dilip in Ganga Jamuna and this one is special to me

answered by Assistant Director (47.5k points)
+1 vote

rangeela is the best performance of aamir khan by miles imo

answered by Set Decorator (1.7k points)
0 votes

Extraordinary acting display and definitely one of the best scene of all time.

answered by Casting Director (19.9k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
7 answers 295 views
295 views asked Oct 22, 2013 in Old by Eminem Camera Operator (10.7k points)
+10 votes
5 answers 234 views