Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Finally srk got title of his upcoming movie? Its changed script says katrina.

0 votes
Katrina Kaif has three big films lined up starring the superstar Khans. Tiger Zinda Hai, Thugs of Hindostan and Dwarf are scheduled to release in a span of one year.  In the recent interview with DNA, the actress talked about her film with SRK.

Katrina said, “It wasn’t about the space or the VFX. Honestly, Anand sir has been discussing this film with me for the last two years. It was originally titled Katrina Meri Jaan, which is probably why people keep asking me if I’m playing myself in the film.”

“But it’s a very different film now since there have been a lot of changes in it. Aanand sir is one of the finest directors we have and I believe in him. He really pushed me and fought for it. So I felt that if someone’s fighting so much for it and has that much belief, then let’s see where we go together.”

When asked about her upcoming film with Aamir Khan, the actress refused to reveal much about it. “I cannot talk about anything related to ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ right now,” she said.

https://www.bollyarena.net/srk-and-anand-l-rais-film-was-originally-titled-katrina-meri-jaan-katrina-kaif/
asked Nov 28 in Box Office Related by Ajay Location Scout (3,869 points)
88% Accept Rate

edited Nov 28 by Ajay

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Intense bhai kahan hain, kahan hain Intense bhai??

answered Nov 29 by Baadshah Unit Manager (31,689 points)
selected Nov 29 by Ajay

Main yahan Hun Baadshah bhai. Don’t worry. I won’t be too harsh on SRK. Let’s hope for the best

+1 vote

Yaar it was originally titled that now it's become a completely different movie

answered Nov 28 by Haider Second Unit Director (72,463 points)
0 votes

that's what annoys me.

this was supposed to be that amazing script which ALR has wanted to make for such a long time. yet now we hear it's been totally changed.

answered Nov 29 by mr.hola Unit Manager (30,734 points)

May be under influence of srk he changed it.
We all know what happened with dilwale.
Here situation will be worse bcz its not even a masala movie like dilwale.

Anyways atleast Srk has good director.
Im worried abt Victor Masssss

a big producer like Aditya Chopra and a great creative mind like Aamir Khan will ensure that Victor doesn't go wrong. and he is capable of giving a movie that big-scale feel at least.

on the other hand SRK is the main producer of Dwarf, and ALR might not be able to say no, or might be too starstruck to think clearly.

so I wouldn't worry too much about TOH, but about Dwarf, well, lets just say that movie needs a miracle to work.

Lets hope for the best Indian audience is unpredictable

0 votes

Well i would take the changes anyday, the original story sounded similar generic fan wants to meet star stuff plus it had a hockey title in Katrina meri Jaan

Now atleast the title would be different, and while i don't like why they would increase Katrina's role but as long as ALR took the decision as she herself said I'm ok..!!

So first of all STOP BLAMING SRK

and 2ndly this might be that case of change is favourable as clearly Katrina meri jaan wasn't going to cut it, atleast the title wasn't..!!

answered Nov 29 by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (195,726 points)
0 votes

Well well....changed script.....I won’t be too negative. Hope SRK has learnt a lesson now. Make an entertaining film that’s all

answered Nov 29 by Intense Cinematographer (97,894 points)