Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,479 questions

236,634 answers

286,029 comments

383 users

is there a chance padmavati migh not release at all , what will be economic repercussions then?

+1 vote
considering so many states are banning it,
asked Nov 27 in General by india...india Set Decorator (1,654 points)
8% Accept Rate

Man, this is stuff that is going on is crazy with Padmavati. Now this will affect this many who want to do these historical film in future. Ajay's movie Tanaji may become a victim of this like what's happening with Padmavati.

2 Answers

+1 vote

It will release for sure..... Supreme Court will lift the ban from these states...... It happened at time of Arakshan as well.. Sanjay leela bhansali is waiting for CBFC to paas.. CBFC is waiting for nod for government and government is waiting from elections to end.. Dont want negativity for passing Padmavati...

answered Nov 27 by Haider Second Unit Director (72,463 points)

what will court do when cm cites law and order problem ?

If CBFC passes the film then sc will surely lift the ban. Govt then will have to provide security..

Govt will have to provide security then..its govt responsibility to handle it...

+1 vote

I think its a good lesson for Indian directors let the history be history.
Do not try to make any movie on historical figures. Just them be buried and let those people believe that the concerned historic figure represents their brethren the best possible way and all that figure did was right.

Everyday I hate the fact that I am from such a country. Other than being able to use "torrents" without any warnings from my ISP (at least for now), there is nothing good here.

answered Nov 27 by Seinfeld Art Director (2,676 points)

Related questions

+6 votes
2 answers 88 views
88 views asked May 26, 2015 in Movie Discussions by Grand Nova Star (140,947 points)
+6 votes
7 answers 160 views
+2 votes
3 answers 138 views